Oyasumi

A cold wind pecks at your face. 

Your eyes open, the blue warm sky reveals itself to you while the sun brings a comforting light to the area around you. 

Wait...Where exactly are you? 

With a loud yawn you sat up to find out you were in the middle of a sunflower field. Each flower was dancing in the wind, swaying back and forth, left to right. It was mesmerizing. Just a simple flower, swinging in a simple motion, back and forth, back and forth almost like it was trying to hypnotize you. 

"Hey!" 

A voice snapped you out of your trance. You looked around...But no one was there? 

"Over here!" 

A little boy with orange hair looks at you and grins. You can almost make out his face, but theres too much of his hair covering it...Suddenly the boy giggles at you, then runs away. 

"Huh...Hey, wait!" 

You spoke out to the boy but he doesn't stop running, It seems like he didn't even hear you. You start to run after him...Wait why am I even chasing after him? He's probably one of those trouble maker kids anyway. Your attention goes back to the sunflowers as you reach out to touch the petals. 

"They're beautiful aren't they?" 

A woman with brown hair smiles at you softly. 

"Sunflowers are my favorite." 

She picks up a basket of sunflowers and walks through the field. 

"Miss! Wai-...Wha..." 

The woman gave you a soft look then faded away...What was that all about? You felt a small tug on your shirt shortly after whatever you witnessed. 

"C'mon, lets go find her!"

The little boy gave you a big grin then dragged you along with him through the field. The field kept getting thicker and thicker, to the point where you could barely run. The sunflowers became taller, soon enough they towered over you like skyscrapers. 

"Mom!" 

The little boy called out. 

"Mom im over here!" 

The little boy ran into the thick forest of sunflowers making you lose sight of him...

Now you were alone. 

The sunflowers towered over you as the sun barely makes its way into the forest of sunflowers. You look around to realize you are completely lost, a tight feeling in your chest swells up within you followed by your heartbeat seeming to exelerate every second. Were you having another panic attack? Your breath shortened as you sat down and curled up into a ball on the floor.

Then everything went black.

You opened your eyes to find yourself not in a sunflower maze lost and confused. You sighed as you looked up at your ceiling. 

What a strange dream.