Roommates

Alyx Pov
Pulling up to the collage I will be living in for the next 2 years, I'm kinda worried to find out who I'm gunna be sharing a room with.
Slowly getting out of the cab that brought be to my new home, trying not to cry at how much I'm gunna miss my mum. I never new how hard goodbyes were until today, I've moved to Ireland to go to collage as it offered better opportunities but the rest of my family will be in London.but I guess there's FaceTime."Alyx you ready" my mum asks me trying to hurry me out the car as everyone else is already signed in.

Niamhs pov
I walk to my new dorm with my brother tagging along behind me holding my bags "Niall can you put my stuff on this bed please" I say as I pointed to the left side of the room. "Can we go for lunch now" Niall complained pulling me towards the door, "no I have to unpack first" "okay I will help you unpack and we can go for lunch after"
Staring at the empty bed on the other side of the room "I hope we get along" Niall turns and looks at me and says " it doesn't matter anyway your coming to party's with me and the lads" "yeah I suppose but still"

"Shit" i hear from the other side of the door along with the sound of keys inserting into the keyhole. Seconds later a short Brunette stumbles through the door. "oh shit sorry hi" she mumbles obviously embarrassed. "I'm Alyx" she says to me and Niall.

Alyx's PoV
I'm such an embarrassment, just practically feel trough the door what's wrong with me. Okay Alyx get yourself together. they were looking at me like I was retarded, well obviously Alyx I just feel through the fucking door.
Okay I can do this "I'm Alyx" i say waiting for the reply off one of them.

Niamh's Pov
A green eyed brunette stumbles trough the door mirroring something I would do " I'm Alyx" she says in her British accent "hello I'm Niamh" I say eyeing Niall to introduce himself, he groans in annoyance and says " I'm Niall" I just roll my eyes and punch his arm "sorry about him" Alyx just looks at me and smiles. " okay well I'm going bye" Niall says rather loudly " no wait I'll come to" I say as I run to pick my phone of my bed. " Alyx do you wanna come, we're going to get some lunch" " no it's okay I need to unpack I guess I will see you later have fun you guys" I smile politely and walk out with Niall. As soon as the doors closed behind us Niall says" well she's gunna be fun" I just rolled my eyes and carried on walking towards suppermax. "I'm going to call harry " I say to Niall he just nods in approval".