"Alone" in a room

Author's note

I'm sorry that it took so long to update. I was busy with moving and school. Also, the title's weird but the story will hopefully explain it to you. Also, I picked a random song sorry :( if it does not fit the story. Now without further ado let the story begin.

nobody's pov

Tanjiro had just completed a mission and was heading back to base. though he felt uneasy during the walk back. The reason he did not bother to check was that every time he went to check what caused him to feel uneasy the feeling would go away as if the thing making him feel a bit scared left the area. Also, the fact he could never smell the thing causing his uneasiness should have been a huge red flag for him as that meant that the entity knows to hide their smell from him to stay hidden for long amounts of time. Though this time felt different to him like the entity.

Tanjiro's pov

Suddenly out of nowhere, I saw a shadow fly by. This made me a bit skeptical, but I just picked up my pace and continued to base at a faster pace than before.

Muichiro pov

When I was watching Tanjiro I decided to change spots but when I did he started to pick up his pace. "Shit I think he saw me when I changed positions" I mumbled under my breath. I decided to speed up my pace as well.

nobody's pov

On the way to the base Tanjiro kept picking up his pace till he got there Tanjiro was speed walking the whole way which made Muichiro mad as he was getting less time to watch Tanjiro from so close up well as close as he could get without getting caught as the plants were what was hiding him from Tanjiro as the plants covered his sent quite well. When Tanjiro got to the base, he went to Ubuyashiki estate.

Tanjiro's pov

As I knocked on Oyakata-sama's door I still felt someone watching me but I brushed it off. After giving a report to Oyakata-sama I headed to the butterfly mansion. On the way there I still felt someone watching me. Until I went into the building.

Muichiro's pov

It was really boring to wait for Tanjiro to finish the meeting with Oyakata-sama, but I waited anyway. "Hhm maybe I should do the plan today" I mumbled under my breath to myself. "Yeah, I should," I say to myself. About two minutes later Tanjiro left Oyakata-sama's estate then started to walk in the direction of Shinbo's house so I followed him while thinking about how perfect this is for my plan. When he got to the mansion and went inside I knew that he would talk to some of the people in the mansion before going into his room so I went around back and went into his room only to be caught by Shinbo.

"Muichiro, what are you doing?" she asked.

Well, she does know that I have been following Tanjiro after we saw him in the hashira meeting so I explained but when I said all my plan she said that she would have Kanao and Aoi distract Tanjiro for a bit while she got me something to make my plan easier than before I just thanked her and then she left. one-minute later she was back with a syringe, gag, and handcuffs.

"What's in the syringe Kocho," I ask

"Propofol," Kocho said with an ominous smile

Author's note

For those of you who don't know Propofol is the sedative of choice given to first knock you out when you're going into surgeries. Anyways back to the story.

Muichiro's pov

I Took the items and thanked Kochom again then she said she was gonna set my plan in motion again which i think means that she is gonna tell Kanao and Aoi to stop distracting him.

Shinbo's pov

As I left Muichiro in Tanjiro's room alone I remembered that Nezuko was with Tanjiro so when I got Kanao and Aoi to go back to what they were doing I walked up to Tanjiro.

"Hello Tanjiro" I say.

"Hello Shinbo-san" Tanjiro said

"Tanjiro you should go rest and so you don't need to worry i'll take care of Nezuko for you" i say with a smile

"Are you sure it's, ok?" Tanjiro said

"Of course, any time," i say

"Ok if you say so bye and thank you again," Tanjiro said as he handed me Nezuko's box with her inside.

"No problem, now go take a rest bye," I say, overly happy. As I watched Tanjiro walk towards his room, I smirked knowing what was gonna happen when he closed his door.

Tanjiro's pov

That was so nice of Shinbo-san I thought as I headed to my room. When I got to my door I opened it, went inside and closed the door but I felt a sudden stinging pain in my neck, and everything faded to black.

Muichiro's pov

When I heard soft footsteps, I knew Tanjiro was nearing.so I went high up so as to not be seen by him. As soon as he shut the door, I silently dropped behind him. Using the syringe, I got from Kocho to knock him out. As soon as I felt his body go limp, I picked him and the other things Kocho gave me. Then I left through the window jumping onto a tree by the window. After that, I jumped onto the roof. Then I jumped from roof to roof till I reached the clearing that had my house in the back of the clearing. I then started running to and into my house. I took him into my room and laid him down on my bed. Now all I have to do is wait for him to wake up.

nobody's pov

3 hours later

Tanjiro's eyes slowly open.

Tanjiro's pov

where am I the last thing I remember is that I felt pain in my neck and everything went going black.

Muichiro's pov

Oh, he's awake time to unpause the plan. I get up from my corner and walk over. Right, when I was closer to Tanjiro he sat up. I smirk and appear in front of him. Witch visibly scared him. Then i went down to his level. I made a quick movement; this movement is pushing down Tanjiro, so he was underneath me. I then look at his face closely then see a barely noticeable blush. I then leaned my head down and slowly but surely mine and Tanjiro's lips connected. He tried to push me away, so I separated and leaned towards his ear and say" don't pretend you aren't blushing right now by trying to push me away Tanjiro''. When I pushed myself up again, I saw him with a bit more blush on his face along with a face that was full of shock. Which made me smirk a bit. Then I went back to kissing him. I licked his lip for entry which he obliged. I then move my hand down to the bottom of his shirt and slowly put my hand under his shirt. Then making my way up while pulling up his shirt in the prose then I break the kiss. Which resulted in Tanjiro gasping for air. Him doing that made me chuckle. Then while he was distracted, I took his shirt off the rest of the way, throwing it to the side. Then I leaned down to his chest slowly sucking on it, giving him a hickey.

Author's note

Ok, that's it for now I will do part two if you guys want one later. But for now, adios.

Word count: 1283