Chapter 21-30

CHAPTER 21:

"Can you show it? Well, this is a rule to prevent ordinary people from impersonating people with supernatural abilities from mixing in." The man in military uniform pulled out a stiff smile and rubbed his hands together.

    "Regulations? Yes!" Yao Yu is not talking nonsense. Since it is someone's rule, and she wants to go in, she always has to abide by it, right? She stretched out her hands, and two water balls, left and right fire, suddenly appeared in her palm.

    "Yes... it's the dual-type ability of water and fire." The man was a little disappointed when he saw Yao Yu's dual-type ability. After all, his dual-type or even multi-type ability was weaker than the single-type ability in his cognitive ability. , and Yao Yu's ability of mutual restraint is weaker than the ability of mutual generation. Seeing this, the smile on his face also gathered up and regained his gloomy face.

    "Fill out this form, and then go over there to check for zombie poison. After handing in half of the supplies, you can go in." The man picked up a piece of paper and handed it to Yao Yu, then pointed to the small cubicle next to him. Let Yao Yu go in and check.

    "Understood." Not caring about the man's change in attitude, Yao Yu took the form and turned around and entered the next cubicle. After the blood test in the cubicle proved that he was not infected with the zombie virus, he began to fill out the form. After filling out the form, I handed it to the person next to me, and was ordered by several men in military uniforms to hand over the backpack behind them. Yao Yu shrugged, there were only two bottles of water and a bag of instant noodles in his backpack anyway. Looking at the dark faces that the person who checked her backpack opened, Yao Yu covered his mouth and smiled in his heart, take it, take it, it doesn't matter if you turn it all over ^_^

    secretly spit out an unlucky, dark-faced man Gritting his teeth, he glared at Yao Yu, took away a bottle of water and the bag of instant noodles, and threw the bag with only one bottle of water left to her.

    Neatly took the bag and carried it on his back, Yao Yu turned around and walked out of the compartment to step into the gate of the Kyoto Alliance. Looking at the place behind the fence that is fifteen meters high and about one meter thick, it is the place where she will live from today. People, so many people! Now she can correct her aesthetics! very nice!

    Yao Yu, who was full of spring breeze, walked into the Survivor Alliance with a bag on his back, his fair face was full of joy. Just as Yao Yu was about to wander around, a middle-aged uncle with squinting eyes suddenly appeared beside her, rubbing his hands and smiling at her.

    He was just wandering around the gate of the base. Now there are many people who have just entered the base, and they don't know the situation. They can take advantage of the fact that they are not familiar with the base to introduce them... Of course, there is a fee~

    "Is something wrong?" Yao Yu frowned and looked at the middle-aged man who was spinning beside him. At first glance, it is an ordinary person with no supernatural powers and no ability. He has the most common dry yellow and thin body in the last days, a pair of turbid eyes embedded in the black and yellow face, with a shiny bald head, and the dirty clothes have not been washed for many days, because he has not washed them for a long time. There was also an odor from the bath, which made Yao Yu's brows wrinkle even deeper. I didn't expect ordinary people here to live such a life.

    What Yao Yu didn't expect was that this was already the cleanest clothes and neatest face of a middle-aged man with a bald head. Because they want to introduce to others for a fee, they all bring out the cleanest clothes and try to make themselves look more comfortable, so that they can attract more guests, right?