Beau Bennett

Requested by @Djviani

Hope you enjoy!
--------------------------------------

Danielle's P.O.V

I open Sidney Crosby's fridge and rummage around until I find a can of Coca Cola. Everyone else may have been drinking at this party that my boyfriend, Beau, dragged me to, but that didn't mean I had too. Besides knowing Beau, I'd be the one driving tonight. Sighing at the thought, I close the fridge door. When I do, I feel a pair of strong muscular arms wrap themselves around my waist. I immediately stiffen, but relax when I hear Beau's drunk voice. "Babe," he slurs, "You should enjoy yourself, go on, have a drink." He pulls the can of soda from my hands and places it on the counter. I turn to face my boyfried, as he starts to kiss my neck. Once I'm face to face with him, I stop his drunken affection. "Beau, who else is going to drive?" I ask him. He only responds with a lopsided grin and says, "Well we could always take one of the extra rooms. I'm sure Sid won't mind." I roll my eyes and wlk out of the kitchen, but not before I take back my soda.

------------------------------------

About an hour later, I find myself back in the kitchen, sitting at the island, eating a snack. I'm going through my Twitter feed on my phone when someone sits across from me. I glance up from my device to see my drunk boyfriend, beer in hand, smiling at me. I only raise an eyebrow. "Can I help you?" I ask him. "Nah, I'm just admiring the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I can feel my face heating up at his comment and I give him a small smile. Beau comes over and sits next to me, facing in my direction. He tugs lightly at my hand. "C'mon Danielle, let's have some fun." I feel my cheeks burst into flames. "Beau, whenever you're drunk, your definition of the word 'fun' could mean anything. I'm having plenty of fun here, watching you drink yourself silly." "I am not drunk!" He protests. I smirk at him. "Oh yeah? Prove it." Beau leans forward and cups my cheek with his hand. "Well, you're the most amazing girl I've ever met. You've stuck around me for the past two years and never complained about my hockey career or having to put up with my crap. You're beautiful, and wonderful, and can do anything. You're an angel. I love you, Danielle." He leans closer, and our lips meet. I pull away first, and Beau pulls me into a hug. "I love you too, Beau." After what seems like a couple of minutes, Beau speaks up. "Ya know Danielle, I've been wondering about something since we met." "Which is...?" I ask him. "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?" I laugh as I get up from my perch on the island stool and walk towards the living room. "Beau Bennett, you are sooo drunk." "Am not!"

------------------------------------------------

I don't know why but I can see Beau Bennett as the kind of guy who would start saying cheesy pick up lines when drunk. Don't forget to send us requests for one-shots!
-Ty