Chapter 4

Pin Jun woke up with a morning wood. Time to masturbate again. He turned on the laptop and started watching one of his own videos that he recorded before. No surprise - it was a video of him farting. He started masturbating while enjoying his own video.

But it wasn't happening. He was seeing Hai Qing and Yan Fei's faces as soon as he closed his eyes. He couldn't ejaculate. Too many thoughts on his mind.

"Why didn't Hai Qing tell me he was interested in Yan Fei!"
The thought was there the next day too. Sharpening his sword last night did not help.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hai Qing arrived exactly 10 minutes late to the cafe and found Pin Jun already waiting there for him.

"So punctual," Hai Qing commented.

Pin Jun stood up and didn't know whether to hug or shake hands. After all Hai Qing did not consider him as close as he thought.

On the other hand, Hai Qing expected Pin Jun to come and hug him, given their closeness online. But maybe, online persona didn't always reflect on real life. So Hai Qing thought a hug might be too much for the first meetup for Pin Jun. So he put his hand forward and shook Pin Jun's hand instead. He wanted that hug though.

Hai Qing was already nervous. He was blank. What should they talk about? They were so close online, talking like there are no censors and now it felt like they were strangers.

Maybe this is what happens when you meet someone in real life that is your online friend. Also Pin Jun seemed distant. Hai Qing had expected the meetup to start differently. More pleasant, full of laughter. It wasn't going that way.

Hai Qing needed to compose himself and his thoughts. A good deception to hide his state of mind would be to pretend that he is busy selecting the food. He took the menu and started looking through it, "Let's order the food first?"

"Sure," Pin Jun said, realizing that Hai Qing was a bit uncomfortable maybe. Pin Jun gave him his space and sat silently, watching him. Hai Qing was innocent-looking and like a cute baby. Pin Jun admired Hai Qing's aura, while sitting silently and observing.

Hai Qing was suffering from indecisiveness now. What to order?

When he was finally able to gain his composure, he placed his order and appreciated Pin Jun tolerating his silent form of hysteria, "Sorry, I took too long to order."

"Hey, no worries, its okay," Pin Jun said, and fixed his hair.

"Beautiful hair," Hai Qing thought, almost jealous cause his used to be this good a few years back. Overuse of shampoo and conditioner ruined his hair. Now it isn't as good as it used to be.

Pin Jun brought a diary with him. They had already talked about this diary before. Pin Jun likes to write whatever intellectual thoughts he gets in the diary so that he doesn't forget them later. So he always carries the diary around with him.

Hai Qing asked, "Can I read it?"

Pin Jun offered the diary to him and Hai Qing started reading it. There were so many pages. Only someone crazy would finish reading it in one sitting.

There were some conversations between people that were noted down in it. Some random but intelligent jokes. Funny ones too. Some perspective on taboo subjects were noted too. Some religion mockery. Yes, it was a controversial diary with controversial thoughts! That is why Pin Jun doesn't let people read his diary.

Hai Qing and Pin Jun spent four hours in the cafe talking about the contents Pin Jun wrote in the diary.

Hai Qing read the whole diary. Every single page. Only someone crazy would...Yes you know the rest.

"Did you discuss these with your friends?"

"No, you are the only one who has read my diary. I don't show it to anyone. I am not going to show it to anyone else either. We have similar thought process and mindset, which is why I felt comfortable letting you see it. I know you won't judge me." Pin Jun said.

Hai Qing felt special.