⌛. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ The Rowdy Eagle࿐ྂ

"DAMN IT" a cookie yelled, he had just been set very off course from a mission he was tasked to complete, he had no idea where he was now. He started wandering the area, he was in a gigantic taiga like area, -Where on earthbread am i?- he thought before he spotted a structure, like that of a tavern, he walked over and put his string gummy shotgun on his back in his holster. When he entered the temperature felt completely different then outside, outside was freezing, meanwhile it felt like when you put your hand over warm steam in a cup inside. Whilst he got to the main bar counter he noticed a few things, one, this place was a whole lot bigger on the inside, two, everyone makes sure not to disturb the pictures along the walls, all of which are of three people, a mint haired cookie, black haired creature, and one that caught his eye, The Purple Rose, the purple rose was a criminal well known among the legendaries and commons alike, he was seen as a somewhat genius. When he finally got to the main bar counter he saw him, The Purple Rose, he was smiling brightly whilst pouring someone a drink before he noticed the stranger in the bar, "Hello newcomer to The Rowdy Eagle!, what would you like?" he said, he looked so happy then in the future, as String Gummy had been tasked to capture him once, he looked so done with life, ready to give up his life for anything.. String Gummy didn't like thinking about it. "Do you have wine?" he asked, the Rose nodded and his tail curled around a glass bottle, he grabbed it in his hand and poured it into a small shot glass before putting the bottle back on the shelf. He took a sip of the wine, it was surprisingly good, perfectly aged too, "Alright, if you need anything else just call me, my name is Lavender" he said before slightly waving and going to a few tables with a tray of drinks, -So his real name is Lavender, that's good information-.

A Few Moments Later

After a while he came back and started to make more drinks, "Do you happen to have a map?, I'm a little lost.." String Gummy asked Lavender, Lavender nodded and went to a large cabinet, when he opened it it was filled with maps and books. He took out a large map and set it on the bar counter, he spread it out to unravel the map fully, "It's on the house" he said with a smile. String Gummy said a thank you then asked for a place to sleep, once Lavender gave him a key he went to the room. He locked his door when he entered, "Now to make a plan, i can't just leave this place without capturing him or else i won't find him again, but if i don't find out how to capture him tonight Croissant will make more of those devices.." he thought aloud. He planned almost until 8:00 PM until he decided to kidnap Lavender in his sleep, when he made sure no one was about he located Lavender's quarters, he broke the lock as quietly as he could, when he stepped inside it was like a office, a bunch of bookshelves, books everywhere, hand drawn artwork on the walls, and in the corner a bed, it wasn't very well made but it looked comfy, in said bed was the criminal- The Purple Rose, almost sound asleep besides the occasional humming. String Gummy scooped up the sleeping criminal quite easily surprisingly, he tied the criminal so when he awoke he couldn't escape. -Now time to get outta here- String Gummy thought whilst opening a window, the criminal was tightly secured on his back by his holster as he jumped out the window onto the lightly frosted grass now beneath his feet, he took out the map and looked at it, he was almost halfway across the world!. -This is gonna be a long journey..- String Gummy thought, he started walking north, to the Kingdom of Dark Cacao first..