Chapter 1: Lesson

Jack worked from home. And it ruled.

As a game Developer, Jack got to work on video games, all while sitting at home where he could take breaks wherever he wanted. Granted, it was time consuming, and usually he worked for hours on coding alone, but for Jack the end product was so worth it.

Having that fight with Melissa this morning had disrupted Jacks schedule. Melissa and Uriah both worked outside home, so they often had to get up early. However, Jack had forgotten to replenish the coffee from his own working binges, and Melissa had gotten pissed.

It wasn't a big fight, more of Melissa yapping at Jack. But still, it took away precious time to finish the coding for this new game. It was almost done, even though he had plenty of time. Afterall, it wasn't due until 3 weeks from now. But Jack liked to get things done early, thank you.

But Jack had no idea just what he unleashed upon himself that day.

______________

Jack typed on his keybord, eyes locked on the screen in front of him. His current settings was in his room, as it was where his computer was located. Suddenly, a loud noise caught his attention. Looking over at his door quickly, Jack saw that it was the robot that Melissa had built. What for, he didn't know. What Jack DID know was that neither of his roommates where there, so why was this thing up?

"Uh," began Jack wearily, saving his progress and closing the program, "can i....help you?" It felt odd asking the robot that, as its human like expression didn't change from its stoic nature-

Jack yelped when, as quick as lightning, the Robot, 'Mitch' Melissa had called it, had grabbed him by his waist and threw him over its left shoulder. Bewildered, Jack was in too much shock to fight as it carried him from the Computer to the bed. Only snapping out of it when the Mitch the robot tossed him on the Queen sized bed.

Jack looked up at the robot, saying "What the fuck???" while sitting up. However, 'Mitch' was soon on top of Jack, easily flipping the man 23 year old into his front. Jack, still cursing, froze when he felt a smack on his ass.

Suddenly, it made sense. Melissa wasn't seeing anyone, but always looked like she just had a party night in her room the next morning. The sudden appearance of the robot at the same time was no coincidence either. Horrified, Jack tried to sit up, but was pushed back down by a firm hand. The metal underneath the hand cushioned by the soft silicone, skin like material that covered it.

But no, Jack wasn't going down without a fight. He jerked his arm back, trying to hit the robot, but it didn't hit. Nor did his second, third, or fourth attempt. All the while, 'Mitch' kept the perfect pace of Slap Slap Slap on Jack's behind.

Twisting his body in a fruitless attempt to escape, Jack had to face the reality that this was happening. That the robot that Melissa had created was doing this, and there was nothing he could do Briefly, Jack wondered why it was even doing this, when this morning's fight flashed in his mind. Melissa's mutterings about him needing to be taught a lesson. Though Jack was sure THIS wasn't what she had been talking about.

Finally, with one final slap, the light spanking was over. Jack could feel it moving away, and he propped himself up on his elbows. Believing that was it.

It was not.

Jack could feel the soft material of his Jean's being pulled down harshly, quite literally yanked off his ass. With them, his underwear went, and as they were yanked offf his legs altogether, Jack felt horror at its absolute best.

Jack was Bi. That was no surprise. But this wasn't what he had in mind when he thought about having sex with another guy.

His body bare from the waist down, Jack could feel the slight breeze that the fan above was making. There was nothing he could do, unable to move as his body pinned his arms underneath him when 'Mitch' pinned him back down. Jack screamed and yelled and cursed his lungs out, horrified at the situation he found himself in.