five

CHAPTER FIVE

EPISODE FIVE

Josephine sat beside Aisha while Tory and Moon sat on the other side of the table. "Oh, my God. Yasmine has the same bikini as me," Moon laughed as her eyes were glued down to her phone that had been in her hand.

"Tell her she can stay in France," Aisha spat. Moon turned her phone off and awkwardly looked down toward the table. Tory reached down into her empty cup and grabbed a piece of ice from it before she tossed it Miguel's way.

Miguel looked down at the ice cube that fell onto the ground after hitting him in the chest. He looked back up to see it was just Tory, "hey," he softly said before he shook his head and went back to typing on his computer.

"Oops. Must've slipped out of my hand," Tory smiled but Miguel ignored her and continued to type on his computer. "What are you even doing over there?"

"Going all in."

Josephine got up from her seat beside Aisha and sat in the chair across from Miguel. "Going all in?" she questioned the boy who just looked up at her. "Is that some shitty advice my dad gave you?"

Miguel sighed, "uh yeah, I guess you could say that" he replied. "He's good with this type of relationship stuff, you know?"

Josephine let a small laugh escape her lips, "sorry," she apologized and scoffed, "are you sure we're talking about the same Johnny Lawrence? Because the Johnny Lawrence I know is definitely the man I wouldn't go for relationship advice."

"What do you mean by that?" Miguel asked.

Josephine looked down at the table before she shook her head and looked back up. "Don't worry about it," she let a small smile appear on her face. "Um, do you know anything about a Robby kid?"

Miguel nodded confusingly, "uh, yeah. Sensei's son?"

"I know that" Josephine stated. "I've never met him, and I think I deserve to know my own brother, right?"

"Yeah, of course," Miguel nodded. "Wait, you've never met him before? Don't you two have the same mom?"

"Apparently not," she shrugged. 

He frowned at the blonde, "well," he began to say. "I'm not really sure where I could tell you to find him at. Let's just say Robby and I didn't weren't on the best terms whenever we met," he explained.

Josephine nodded, "I understand. Thank you."

"You're welcome," he said. "So, how's-"

"Joey!" 

Josephine looked up to the sound of her name being called and saw Jay standing near the table with a huge smile. "Hey, uh, Joey. We were thinking of going to the mall. Do you want to join us?"

Miguel looked toward the girl and nodded, "do it," he whispered. 

Josephine looked over at Miguel before she looked back up at Jay with a smile on her face. "Uh, yeah sure. Sounds great."