how do I stay tender

by : jessicamcqueen

- "Hi Harry," he greets shyly. "Sorry, let me step aside, you can -," Louis gestures around him, his feet accidentally kicking against the box. "I didn't realize the delivery person would just drop it here and not at my door."
Harry hums, but doesn't move around him. "Is it heavy? I can help you carry it."
Louis starts shaking his head before Harry even finishes his sentence. "No, that's kind, but no. I can do it." Because, well, Harry has a bit of a reputation as being the building's curmudgeon. He's been known to complain about loud music, and even snapping at some of the younger residents, let alone the few times that Louis has had the experience of running into him in the mailroom and when taking the trash down. Honestly, Louis doesn't have the emotional wherewithal to handle him right now.
Harry doesn't quite meet his eyes when he turns to look at Louis. But, Louis notices his jaw tick and his eyes close briefly before saying: "I think I should help."
And, well, okay.

Or: Louis has touch depri and Harry is the alpha neighbor that offers to help.

Words : 16k

Chapters : 1

Triggers : none

Read Time : 1 day

- this was RLLY GOOD!! i love abo fics and i loved the way this one was laid out. it has a lot of fluff and a little smut