The Search

"It's been a year. A whole fucking year. Where the hell is Midoriya?! I'm going to go ask Mr. Aizawa again if i can help. I still don't understand why he didn't let me help last time." Todoroki whispers to himself as I watch from the security cameras we have on UA.

Uraraka over hears him and says "Todoroki, just give it time they'll find him"

     "I have given it time and didn't you hear?! They canceled the search. They aren't helping anymore. How are y'all not worried?!" Todoroki yells

    "Honestly, Todoroki I don't even think he's alive." Tsu states.

  Damn Tsu, that kinda hurt.

   "Shut up! He's not dead!" Todoroki yells as tears start to fall down his face.

     "Why are you scared? He has an amazing quirk." Denki asks.

     "You won't understand. I'm going to go talk to Aizawa." Todoroki says as he storms off. "I know he can't handle everything. He might be strong, but you've seen it! He can't control it. He could be alive and hurting!"

That's true. Todoroki knows everything about my quirk. I told him. I'm honestly surprised he didn't tell anyone yet. I mean I wonder if he figured out Kachaan knows too.

      "You all are stupid. Come on, Icy hot. They don't believe Dekus alive, but I know he is. I don't know how, but i do!" Bakugou yells to Todoroki from across the room as he starts to walk to Aizawa's office.

Todoroki follows Bakugou and they head to Aizawa's office.

      "Come in" Aizawa says. "Bakugou, Todoroki, I know what your going to say, and don't even try. We are working on it you can calm down."

     "Calm down! You've been working on it for a fucking year! He's still not back. Let me help! The cops stopped! Did u see the news?!" Bakugou screams.

      "No, Bakugou it's too dangerous!" Aizawa starts to say as a white screen pops up on the tv.

They all look at the tv wondering why it went white when a plastic sheet is moved away from the camera. Bakugou stops in his tracks. He stares at the screen in disbelief. Looking straight at me tied to a chair with fake scares and scratches everywhere.

     "Midoriya!?" Todoroki screams.

     I looked up from the chair I was tied to.
I Gotta give Toga credit. I looked like I was bleeding from everywhere like I could pass out any second. I had fake bruises, blood, injuries, and scars in almost every place in my body. I smiled at the camera looking hopeless and i say "Don't come help me. It's too dangerous! I'll be fine! Stay where you are!" Being manipulative is something I learned from the Lov in the past year. Honestly this seems kinda fun. Being the villain in the situation, getting to watch people hurt like I did. Wait... I'm a hero! Don't do this to yourself! I'm a hero! Aren't I?

     As i stop my train of thought, Dabi then appears from the side. He walks over to the camera and gives an evil and annoyed smirk. Then he walks over to me and pulls out his flame. I flinched hard and attempted to back up. Making it seem like I was trying to get away.

     "Why don't you just let us talk?" Dabi says annoyed.

       It's funny watching Dabi struggle to act without laughing. "No dabi please don't" I cry, about to burst into laughter.

     "What'd I just say about not talking?!" He yelled back at me. Nice acting that time Dabi.

      He fakes putting his flame on my back. I scream in "pain" as Dabi "burned" me.

      "Don't come after me!" I yelped at the camera as Dabi slapped me hard across the face. I looked at him about to kill him, but I had to keep acting. I then screamed and the camera turned black.

   Kachaan fell to the ground. He couldn't  believe it. His childhood best friend he bullied was in "danger". He started to cry, and his breath got short. I looked at the security camera a little shocked. I haven't seen Kachaan have a panic attack since we were 6.

     "FUCK!" He screamed.

              Aizawa sits there in shock. "I let this happen to a child..." he says.

              The video turns back on for a second.

    "If you want to get him come here and get him." shigaraki laughs. Then he shows the adress of the exact place we plan to hold battle.

      "Fuck you!" Bakugou yells as he storms off and out the door.