~Chapter 16~

"What were those?"

On the train, they all slept except for Regulus, the four Gryffindors had stayed up most of the night kind of partying. Sirius rested his head on Remus' shoulder, Remus on Sirius' head, James on Regulus' lap, and Peter didn't stay in the same compartment because he was with a beautiful Hufflepuff girl, Amy. Oh how beautiful she was, dark brown hair, beautiful green eyes, and her smile was elegant. Most of the people at Hogwarts were her friend.

  Once they arrived at the station Regulus immediately spotted a dark-haired woman. Walburga. He just rolled his eyes put up his middle finger and went to Euphemia with James and Sirius.

  "Hello, boys! How did your first term go?" Euphemia asked

  "It was great Ephy!" James and Regulus looked confused at Sirius

  "What? Can't I give her a nickname?"

  "No, no it's fine we just didn't know." James said "Oh look who's coming! The Grinch!"

  "YOU!" Walburga shouted at James.

  "Oh look, guys! The Grinch know who I am! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

  "How DARE YOU to speak to me like that! Do you have ANY idea who I am?"

  "The Grinch? I mean it's almost Christmas."

  "UGH! REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE YOU ARE A DIS-"

  "I'm sorry I might have to interrupt you there. It's Regulus Arcturus Potter." Reg blushed at the comment

  "HOW DARE YOU! YOU BLOOD TRAITOR!"

  "Sirius, if you'd mind."

  "Of course Prongs."

  Sirius slaps her.

  "And that's on Period." Prongs and Padfoot said at the same time

  "Alright boys, let's leave. I don't want to be seen with the Grinch." Euphemia said turning around

  The three boys left leaving the Gr- Walburga angry. As they entered the car, James being the gentleman he was, took Regulus' trunk, put it in the back of the car, opened the door of the car for him, he was treating Reg like he was the king of everything.

  "No need to be such gentleman James." Regulus said entering the car

  "I would stop if I wanted to, do you see me stopping?"

  "No."

  "Then enjoy when you can my lord."

  Regulus blushed hard at that comment.

  "Come one lover birds quit the chat and let me start driving." Euphemia said

  "Sorry, mom!"

  A bit later, they arrived at the house, put their stuff away, relaxed a bit, baked cookies with Euphemia. It was a relaxing evening. The next day, the five of them (Euphemia, Regulus, James, Fleamont, and Sirius) started to decorate the house for Christmas. Sirius was most likely speaking to Euphemia, Regulus and James were talking too, and Fleamont was working.

  "I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back!" James said

  "Ok! Don't take too long sweetie!" Euphemia said turning to him

  James ran as fast as he could, he opened the bathroom door and tried to find some medicine, he was desperate. Things started to fall from the cabinet, even glass but he couldn't care less.