ch 14- sweet

I spent the last few days at the X-Factor house and had a lot of fun, but me and Leo eventually went back home. Its been a week since I last saw them, we called everyday and talked for hours, but probably wont see eachother until the X-Factor season is over and that's sad, but I want the band to focus on their music. I can see many opportunities coming their way and i'm very excited because they are all so talented.

I was just hanging out with Leo today and It was around 3 pm when I got home. I walked inside the house to see Benadetta in tears. I ran up to her and immediately asked whats wrong. "Luca left." she sniffled. "What?! But he said he was going to support you and he even said he has feelings for you!" I said angrily, how could he to this to her, she's so sweet and caring. "I can't support the baby like this, I don't have the money." She cried. "You will stay here, at least until you finish college and have a good job. Everyone will take care of your daughter, don't worry. It's going to be alright." I hugged her, swaying her back and forth.

I managed to get Bena to calm down and then she went to her room and took a nap. I couldn't believe Luca would do something like that. I know understand why Lorenzo said he had a bad feeling about him, but oh my god. What is he going to say when he finds out. Lorenzo can get very over protective and gets very mad easily, exactly the same as Damiano, so I can see why he likes him.

I sat in my room and thought about my future, I would soon have a niece, if everything goes well a career in photography and maybe even a family of my own one day. While I was thinking about these things I remembered something, back when me and Bena were younger she said she wished that she had a cat to cuddle up to when she was sad, this memory made me smile. As I was thinking about these memories, the door opened and I literally jumped down the stairs because I knew it was Lorenzo and I wanted Benadetta to get some rest, so Lorenzo's yelling would not help that.

I went to the door and indeed, saw Lorenzo there taking his shoes off. "Hey." He lifted up his head, looking at me. "No don't take your shoes off, were going out." I said and put my shoes on. "What? Where are we going?" He asked. "I will explain everything in the car, just lets go." I grabbed his arm and pulled him to his car. We got settled in and he turned his head to me. "So are you going to tell me whats happening?" He asked. "Alright well um, so Luca kind of left." I said and looked at him "WHAT?!" He screamed, clearly angry. "Yes yes, I know its bad, but there is no way to get in contact with him, so we just have to support Bena and just be with her, so before you start yelling anymore, I think we should buy her a cat. Remember when were little and she always said that she wish she could have a cat by her side wherever she gets sad? Well, now were going to go get her that cat." I smiled at him. "Okay yeah that's a good idea, but I still have a right to be mad at Luca." He said and pulled out of the driveway. "Yea believe me, i'm mad too, but don't worry. If we ever see him again, we will beat his ass together." We both laughed and drove to the pet store.

"Okay which one should we get?" Lorenzo asked me. "Oh my god! Look at this one!" I pointed at a cute little brown kitten. "aww" Is all he said. "I want to get him." I said and he agreed.

"So um, can you pay for him? I promise I will buy all the toys, food and other stuff for him!" I asked and Lorenzo sighed

"So um, can you pay for him? I promise I will buy all the toys, food and other stuff for him!" I asked and Lorenzo sighed. "Fine, but I don't want you buying one or two things, I want you to buy like 20 things, plus all of the essentials and everything." He pointed his finger at me. I jumped up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you! Ill be back soon!" I said and ran off and began my shopping. I first looked at food, then litter, then toys and collars and stuff like that. I put all of the things I wanted to get in my cart and payed for everything. In total, I had about three bags of stuff for the cat, but I didn't really care because I knew Bena is going to literally cry when she sees the little kitten.

Lorenzo payed for the kitten and put him in the little carrier we bought for him, then we drove home. "I am so ready to see Bena's reactio- wait. Why is Damianos car here?" I looked at Lorenzo and he just shrugged. We decided to keep the kitten in the carrier and go inside to see whats going on. Me and Lorenzo walked inside the house and saw all five of my friends in the kitchen with Benadetta, leaving the kitten at the front entrance. "Hey um guys what is going on?" I asked and they all looked at me. "We got disqualified." Vic said. "Aww I'm so sorry guys." I went up to them and gave them each a hug. Damiano kissed me and put me on his lap. "So... I'm really sorry for you guys and It's great to have you all here, but we have to carry on with our plans, wait here." I told Bena and she just looked at me confused. I grabbed Lorenzo's arm and we both ran to the front entrance. "I'm taking him." I whispered. "Fine." Lorenzo said and I grabbed the little kitten. "He's so cute." He whispered and we both smiled.

I walked into the kitchen and Damiano saw us first. His face immediately turned into an 'aw' face and it made me smile. Bena then saw us and her jaw dropped and she squealed, which made the rest of our friends turn their heads. "Oh. My. God." She jumped up from her seat and ran towards us. "Remember when we were little and you said you wish you could have a little kitten to be there for you when you were sad? Well now you have one and you can name him whatever you want." I said and gave her the little kitten. "Aw thank you guys so much, I'm going to name him Bean." Bena said and we all laughed. "Really I should be thanking you because he is my get out of jail free card for getting to beat the shit out of Luca next time I see him." Lorenzo said and she just laughed. "Me too!" I said and Damiano laughed at my childish behavior.

Damiano came up to me and kissed me on my forehead. "That was really sweet of you." He whispered in my ear, so I kissed him and smiled, admiring my happy sister.

----------------------