Chapter 12

❤︎𝑆𝑎𝑖'𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐴𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝐵𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑛❤︎                      Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

                         ❤︎𝑆𝑎𝑖'𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐴𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝐵𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑛❤︎                      Milwaukee, Wisconsin

*Long Chapter*

(Okay so I remember mentioning Sai having siblings, but I never brought them up, so he had four siblings (Makalea, 18, Morgan, 16, Sebastian 12 and Syrus 5)

So we're just gotta act like they've been mentioned. They do have an extremely great bond, and they also love Desi and Asia! They are gonna be mentioned from now on.

To the book now.

(Excuse any grammar errors). *not proof-read*

"Wassup Makalea". I said answered my FaceTime call as I was playing the game as Asia was in my lap. "Sai you know school just ended, can I come where you are". She pleaded.

"Me and Morgan". She added. "Y'all can come when I get my place in Louisiana". I told her looking at the camera then back at the game.

"But saiiii, I don't wanna be in Portland for long". She said. "Makalea I know, and I got you but me and Desiree gotta get our stuff together first". I told ber.

"and where yo brothers? why they don't wanna come"? I asked her. "they wanna stay with daddy, but me, Morgan and mama was gone come and stay a week. and then daddy nem was gone come in like the next week". She said as I nodded.

"That's Sai"? I heard Morgan ask. "Don't ask for me Morgan, youn even cal me. Matter fact Makalea and Syrus the only ones who call me". I told her.

"Sai I be busy". She defended. "Nah I'm just messing with you. I'm the oldest, I should be calling y'all". I told them.

"Where my lil ones"? I asked her. "They're eating right now, mama won't let them play the game for a week because she said they needed a break". Morgan said.

"Well they do". I said. "Where's my baby mama"? Morgan asked. "My lady handling some business with her parents right now, I'll make sure to call y'all when she get back". I said.