𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝘽.𝘽.

𝙰𝚄 : Biker!Bucky

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 : Smut

Bucky knows he shouldn't, you're writing an essay, but it wasn't his fault you looked so sexy wearing nothing but his leather jacket.

"Bucky i'm busy, plus we just had sex"

"Like 15 minutes ago, you know what you do to me in that jacket" Bucky puts his head back down appreciating your legs kissing them from the mid calf to right below your butt.

Since you are laying on your stomach the thought of kicking your legs up (and maybe his face) have come to mind, but you don't of course, enjoying the attention.

"Please babydoll" Bucky's accent comes out more when he's whiny. Bucky kisses the small amount of your butt that's showing through the jacket before slithering up kissing just below your ear.

Bucky grinds down on your ass "do you feel what you do to me doll" of course you do, he's as hard as a rock not to mention naked.

He continues kissing and biting your neck muttering pleases. Turning your head you grab his jaw pulling him into a kiss. You can feel the smirk on his lips grow bigger as you slip your tongue into his mouth. He slowing grinds against your ass again hoping for some relief.

You pull back keeping his bottom lip in between your teeth. Bucky can't get enough of you and you know that.

"Please babydoll at least let me eat out that beautiful pussy if yours" Bucky whispers against your lips in one breath, you were surprised you could hear all the words he was saying.

Letting out a breathy laugh you "give in" even though you knew the whole time what you were doing, not that he needed to know that.  "Yeah Buck, go for it".

Bucky's facial expressions looks like he was a kid in a candy store, to be fair, he was in his own candy store at the moment.

You turn back to do your work, well the best you can do when Bucky is licking at your pussy like it was his last meal, except for the fact that he was missing your clit, purposely pissing you off.

He laughs, putting air, slight pleasure in your clit. You let out a small whine and a "please" slightly bucking you hips to Bucky's face.

Bucky lifts his head as you turn to look at him "look who's saying please now".

"Such a cheeky bastard" you think "don't make me regret saying yes to you" you say in annoyance to him.

Bucky raises his brows, biting his lip "sorry doll" before attaching his lips to your clit, sucking and licking causing you to squeal, the essay long forgotten.

You start bucking your hips up causing his teeth to scrap against your clit, while it slightly hurt god did is feel so good.

Roughly grabbing you hips Bucky pins you to his bed "stop moving" you may not be able to see the lust in his face but it dripped out of his mouth.

He puts his attention back to your clit, you fist the sheets feeling yourself become closer to orgasiming when all of a sudden you had an idea.

"Stop" Bucky's face immediately pops up, face filled with worry "did i do something wrong? are you ok? did i hurt you?".

Your heart warmed at his care for you "No Buck, just lay back". As Bucky lays back you go on all fours, legs a bit lower so you can find his dick.

Bucky's dick coming in you (wether he puts it in or you sink into it) is one of the best feelings ever, feeling all his veins and ridges fill you up, always almost orgasming without actually moving.

Small breathy moans come out of Bucky's mouth as you sink into his dick. "A new position doll, how smart".

You can feel his fingers on your back, following the design of the A on his jacket, just feeling each other, being one. Something you both enjoy during sex.

You grab onto his legs and start bouncing causing moans out of both of you. Your's breathy and high pitched, his on the deeper side but slowly getting higher as you both near your orgasm.

"Bucky i think i'm about to cum" it's a bit early for you but to fair he was just eating you out before.

"Then cum" you let the pleasure take place, gripping his legs tightly, sure to leave marks. Your back arches as you let a loud moan you are sure the rest of the gang can hear from downstairs. Sure enough you are cumming on his cock, some going down your legs.

As you lazily ride out your high you can hear Bucky's moans hitting their highest. "Just cum Bucky, let it all go".

His hips buck up as he cums inside you, you can feel his warmth all inside you, some now dripping down your leg, mixing with your juices.

You slowly lay back, some of Bucky's cock still in you. Bucky puts his head in the crook of your neck lazily leaving kisses, his hand slides up and down your body staying longer up high, appreciating your breasts.

"Y/n?" Bucky quietly calls out to you.

"Hmm?" is all you answer back, to tired to speak.

"I think my new favourite word is please"

~~~

yes i did write this with a fever of 37

yes i did write this with a fever of 37.5 °c (99.5°f) but we are going to ignore that somehow i write better when i feel like i'm on my death bed.

ꨄ𝙥𝙬𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖