The Beginning of the End

Where we left off: 

Star: Hi

Marco: Hi...

                                                                     3rd person:

Marco moves first running over to her and holding her tightly. Slightly kissing her neck, tears welling in his eyes. 

"I thought I lost you," Marco said not letting her go. Star moves her hand up to touch the scratch on his cheek. 

"You're hurt?" He looks at her smiling. 

"Not anymore."

They took their eyes off each other for the first time. And look around at what they did, the new world they had created together. 

"Wow," Star said touching on the trees next to them from her world, and the concrete ground from Earth. Marco grabbed her hand pulling her up from the ground. 

"That's no place for a princess." Star smiled. 

"I guess the world knew we belonged together," Star told Marco looking him in the eye.

"Yeah," Marco said. but then he turned to Star who was staring into his eyes "I guess it did." Then he grabbed her face pulling her closer kissing her with passion. Dragon Cycles flew past them in a hurry. The sound of the world around them frightened Star and made her push away from the kiss to look at the world once more. Behind them stood Mrs. and Mr. Diaz panting and teary-eyed from the precious moment. 

"Marco?" Mrs. Diaz asked running over to the boy holding him tight. 

"Hi, Mom." 

"You can't run like that Marco." 

"I'm sorry." Mrs. Diaz looks up from the hug and holds out a hand to star, who accepted it gratefully and pulled her into the hug. 

"I've been waiting for that moment." Mr. Diaz had sat back tears pouring from his eyes. 

"It was so beautiful." He cried, running into the teens and holding them close. 

"Where is Mariposa?" Marco asked his parents worryingly. 

"Oh, she's with Janna." Mrs. Diaz said brushing it off. 

"I'm sorry if you think we aren't here for you anymore Marco.  You are our son." They tell him while letting the teens go. Marco took a step back with Star while holding her hand. 

"I know... it's just... Life isn't worth living without Star." 

"Aww... Marco." Said a voice behind them. Marco stood to see Jackie. 

"JACKIE!" He jumped up. 

"You be nice to him Star, he's crazy about you." Star turned to Marco and ran her fingers through his hair and kissed his cheek. 

"Oh, I know. Thank you for being there for me Mr. And Mrs. Diaz." 

"Star, you are family. We'd do anything for you." Mrs. Diaz tells her kissing her cheek. 

Janna runs up to star and Marco Mariposa no where to be seen. 

"Star people are freaking out. You need to say something."

"How?" 

"I don't know go to the newsroom or something." 

"Janna Where is Mariposa?" Mr. Diaz asked

"Oh don't worry I left her with Pony Head." 

"Who's Pony Head?" Mrs. Diaz asked. A startled look was placed on Star and Marco's faces.

"You might want to find Mariposa." Marco breathed, and Mrs. and Mr. Diaz ran off, and Star turned to him. 

"Go with them." 

"But... you"

"I'll find it." Marco looked at Star with sparkles of love in his eyes. 

"I love you." He said kissing her quickly then chasing after his parents. 

Star sighed sitting down for a second, 

"You okay Star?" Janna asked

                                                              Stars POV: 

"Oh, Janna you're still here?" I asked my head was spinning, and pain kept shooting through my head like narwal blast. 

"Star are you alright? you don't look so good." I stood up fast my head still spinning and I lost my sight and black covered my vision...

"STAR! STAR!" Janna stood above me shaking me awake gently. 

"I'm alright Janna... Don't tell Marco." 

"Is that why you sent him away?" I touched my finger to my lips and slowly got up this time and began to walk away. 

"You shouldn't get up Star." 

"I'm fine Janna." 

"Well, then you shouldn't go alone." 

"I'll be fine Janna." 

"Common Marco would kill me." 

"JANNA!" I screamed and everything stood silent. "I am so sorry... I don't know what I did... I... I'll be okay Janna I just stood up to fast, and Marco will never know. I can't stop I need to get to the thingy place for the Earth TV."

"Star, do you even know where you are going?" Janna asked concerned. 

"I'll find it." 

"Let me help you Star. You need to ask for help sometimes." I stopped, had I been doing to much on my own?

"Where do I go?"

Hey HamilHeads.... 

Hope you like the new story it's Starco. And I am already in love. Please read and comment on any suggestions. Love you all. 

Samiley_Hamilton1