Home at Last

Where we left off: 

Marco: Ready to go home?

Star: yes

                                                                  Marco: 

As I held Star I thought about home. Where is home? I feel at home holding Star in my arms, the only feeling of home I needed, but where would we sleep. After everything, I couldn't remember the last time I closed my eyes, and Star was blinking in and out of sleep. Would we go to our home on Earth, or Where the palace laid? All I knew was away from Star is the last place I wanted to be. Tonight I just wanted to lay and hold Star, even if just a day I was away from her for far too long. 

"Where are we going?" Star asked her eyes still closed. 

"Home," I told her. 

"What home?" She asked, and I was hurt. 

"I'll make us a home," I whispered into her ear, but she was already fast asleep again. As I walked towards nowhere I thought about everything. 

Was magic really gone? Was what Janna said about Star being queen true? Of Course, Star was born to be a queen, but after everything is this what she wanted.  I look around and we were lost in the woods. It had been a minute until I decided to think about where we were. I look at Star who was pressed against me. I hadn't noticed how numb my arms felt, and I knew I needed to set her down for a second. I sit down moving her, she had been sitting in my arms bridal position, but now her legs were wrapped around my waist and her mouth was so close to my neck I could feel her breathing. I turned and kissed her forehead. I take a break for a few minutes before getting back up, this time holding her thighs. I walked us out of the woods and to my home, where I felt she would feel most comfortable. 

"Star we are here," I tell her laying her down in my bed. 

"Home?" She asks tiredly. 

"For now... I'll make us a new home, one for us. A new beginning." I said sitting at the end of the bed taking off my shoes.  

"Promise?' She asked sitting up. 

"Promise." I touch the place on her cheeks where her hearts used to be. 

"Want Nacho's?" I ask getting up quickly. 

"Is this your room?" 

"Yeah," I told her, she slithered into the covers holding my blanket close to her. 

"I'll be back soon with Nachos." 

"Marco, we need to talk." 

"I know. we will."

                                                                                3rd person: 

Marco go downstairs where his mom was in the kitchen,  and his dad was laying on the living room floor with Mariposa. 

"Mom, do you think I can make some Nachos?" Marco asked. 

"Already made them." She said setting them in front of him. 

"You're the best mom." Marco smiled sadly letting his handhold him up. 

"How is Star?" She asked standing behind him rubbing his back supportively. 

"She's pretending she is doing okay mom, but I know she is not okay. She says she needs to talk." Marco sighed throwing his head down onto the table. 

"Oh Marco talking isn't bad, just listen to what she has to say. I know star she is understandable." She told him walking back behind the counter. 

"I know..." Marco says shoving more nachos in his mouth. "I'm just worried for her, I want the best for her." 

"Well go talk to her... and don't eat all the nachos by yourself." She said.

"Yes, son." Marco's dad said trying to be involved in the conversation. Marco ran upstairs with the nachos in his hands, and Star was wrapped tight in his blankets. 

"Star?" Marco asked, Star shot up fast. Marco walked to her sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"Marco. I think I want to be queen." Marco smiled a little at the strange and strong girl, and gave her a passionate and meaningful kiss. 

"As long as I get to be your knight." Star smiled at that. 

"... I was thinking King." Both of the teens blushed. and Star started to stutter. "I mean when we get old enough of course. I think I would like that a lot." While both of the teens were still blushing Marco smiled. 

"Queen Star Diaz... King Marco Diaz." Star blushed more as Marco laughed. "Do you keep your last name?" Star had never thought about it. 

"No one in my family has ever changed it... but we are more than the butterflies now. I think I like Diaz." 

"I like you." Marco said with a smile. 

"I like you too."

How did I do? Don't forget to leave comments. <3 Love you HamilHeads

Samiley_Hamilton1