𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|
Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

-

❝𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀!❞ My mama yelled as soon as finally got I good and comfortable in my queen sized bed.

Smacking my lips, I threw my head back laying my body straight before throwing a mini tantrum.

"YES?!" I shouted back once I calmed down, the house went silent and the only thing that sounded was the cocomelon, that played loudly at that.

Standing up from my comfortable position I moved closer to my door before opening it "YES?!" I yelled once again.

She stayed quiet.

Smacking my lips and stomping my foot onto the ground I headed across the house to the master bedroom.

"DAY'IANA!" She called once I made it to the door.

Peeking my head through the door I scanned the room seeing her comfortable on the bed watching the TV while my little brother, Daylen crawled fast on the king sized bed.

"Yes Mommy?" I questioned with an attitude laced in my voice.

She pointed over to the dresser that her TV hovered over "Can you turn the TV up and gimme the TV remote?" She gave me a petty smile.

She be doing me like this on purpose.

Rolling my eyes to were she couldn't see I dragged my body to the dresser grabbing the remote, turning the volume up to 31.

Throwing myself backwards on the bed I passed her the remote before playfully hauling my little brother closer, smothering his ears and neck with kisses.

"A mass shooting took place Sunday night leaving four males dead." The newscaster introduced today's main topic.

"A 25 year old, 21 year old, 18 year old and 19 year old were killed last Sunday late at night around the times 10:30 - 12:00 at midnight. Diana Harris has been learning more on the crime scene." The caster explained before transferring the topic over to another newscaster.