First time 😈

A/N QUICK NOTE:
JUST A QUICK WARING!! THIS HAS INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT DOWN BELOW SO BEFORE READING THE ACTUAL STORY READ THIS!!! IT GETS NAUGHTY!!💅

Y/n's POV:
Mirabel grabs my wrist and pulls me back, I turn around and she jumps in for a kiss. "Woah! Mirabel you're half naked!" I say before looking away. "I know." I turn back around and she smirks at me, I smile at her knowing what's about to happen. She pulls me on to the bed and lays me down before sitting on top of me. "CASITA, LOCK THE DOOR! LET NO ONE IN!" She says shouting towards the door before turning back around and facing down at me, kissing me again. "Mirabel are you sure you want to do this?" I ask her worried that she just got carried away from me walking in. "Do you?" She leans back up and stares down at me in concern. "Well duh-" she puts her finger over my mouth. "Then shh." She makes me lean again the wall and kisses my lips hardly before going down to my neck and biting a little. She continues to kiss and bite at my neck, it started to get sore but I ignored it I loved getting affection. She stops and looks at me before looking down at my body again, I noticed I still had my bikini on. She looks back up at me and blushes before putting both her hands on either one of my cheeks, leaning in for another kiss, a rough one this time. She presses her warm, soft lips against mine before sliding her tongue slowly into my mouth. Her tongue was swaying in my mouth in a motion, has she does this before? She's way to good to be a virgin. I feel her hands rolling down my face, neck, shoulders then to my waist where she stopped. She stopped kissing me, she had Sylvia on her lips. Then she pulled my waist on top of her, I panic a little bit don't show it, I don't know how to top! She looks at me in confusing and then catches, she pushes me back instead and sits on me, again. She begins to kiss down my body until my stomach. I could see she was looking at my chest which made me smirk, she noticed that I noticed and went red. I sat up and held her hands before placing them on my chest, she looks at her hands and looks back up at me. I kiss her while still holding her hands.
( I'm trying not to make it too sexual because it will get taken down😭)

(Time skip!)
She bit my shoulder as I slowly (uh) Inserted my finger inside her (💀)
She let out a groan and wrapped her arms around me, I knew it hurt her in a way so I took it slow. She started sweating after only a few second, she was groaning in my ear which made me sweat too. I pushed in harder which made her grip onto me harder and let out a small moan, I was dripping with sweat now. I continued at a slow but hard pace, Mirabel seemed to enjoy this a lot and started kissing my neck again. Every time I went in she got wetter and wetter, my fingers were shaky so I adjusted my hand. Mirabel let out a loud moan which made her blush a lot, I smiled and decided to do the same thing again a few more times. Each time I did it Mirabel let out either a loud moan or a long moan, her and I enjoyed it. After a few minutes Mirabel became extremely wet and let out a huge moan, I smiled knowing that she was done and had liked it a lot!. She panted and kept gripping onto me. "T-take them out.. slowlyy.." she was struggling to talk but I did as she told me. I took my fingers out slowly knowing that Mirabel would still moan at it, which I was right but I didn't expect it to be as loud as it was. Poor Dolores, she would have heard all of this. Mirabel gasped for air before flinging herself back on the bed and squeezing her legs shut. "Are you okay, mi amour." She looked at me and smiled, still dripping with sweat. I got up and stared to put my Pj's on. Mirabel lay on her bed for a few minutes as she watched me get changed. "You're so pretty." She randomly blurted out while I was putting my shorts on. "Huh?" "You're as pretty!" She said while smiling and leaning her head back from exhaustion. I never knew I would be a good top, but I guess I am. I finished getting dressed before helping Mirabel get changed. She got her nightgown on before yawning and leaning her head on my shoulder. "You're tired get some sleep, mi amour." She looked at me and smiled, she gave me a peck on the lips before lying down and putting the covers over her. "Get in" "Wha-" "Get in." She looks up at me with anger on her face, I lie down next to her and she smiles straight away. She snuggles into my chest and closes her eyes. "Good night, mi amour." She says before drifting off to sleep. "Good night, Mirabel." I kiss her on her head and close my eyes, I fall asleep straight away.

Words: 961 <3

A/n's note: I am very sorry for that 😍 Just wait until the next chapter thought😩 also if this gets taken down, I don't blame watpad. But I did warn you all before reading. Anyway love you all <3