South Park: Kenny McCormick x reader

Disclaimer: May involve drug use, very strong sexual themes, and strong language. Characters are 18+.

I'd personally met his friends once. They'd been introduced to me when I met up with Kenny at one point, after that, I had made a point of not speaking with or seeing them.

I lay with my head on Kenny's lap as we were on his bed, his back against the bedroom wall as he played with my hair with one hand, his other softly trailing over the skin of my stomach under my shirt and messing with the waistband of my skirt. He stared forward at his television as I listened to the cars pass by outside, laughing quietly as my arm flipped to hang off the bed as I blew a puff of smoke. Kenny's hand left my hair and he took the spliff from my hand before bringing it to his lips as we both heard the sound of his friend's voices outside. I stared up, innocently and smiling softly, at my boyfriend as he let out a long sigh, releasing the smoke from his mouth. As he put out the final bit, my hand gently trailed to grip the back of his neck, fiddling with the base of his hair before I pulled him down to meet me in a kiss, as I leaned up on my elbows to meet him halfway.

"You're so fucking cute..." I giggled at his words as he leaned down again and kissed me, deepening it just as his bedroom door opened. We pulled apart by about an inch, both of our expressions falling when we spotted his group of friends since elementary school. We shared a glance out of the corner of our eyes before staring at the boys for a moment, who were surprised at what they had just walked in on.

"You two are bangin'?" Cartman asked and I sat up looking to Kenny. I offered him a forced smile before pushing myself to stand up, grab my bag, and my shoes before moving to walk passed my boyfriend's friends.

"I'll see you later, Kenny." By the time I was halfway down the stairs, I could hear Kenny snap at his friends.

"Could you guys come over at a worse fucking time?"

"What the hell are you on about, Ken-" There was a moment of silence before a door slammed and I heard numerous footsteps as I finished slipping on my shoes.

"(Y/n)!" Kenny called out just as I pulled open the front door, slinging my bag over my shoulder. I sighed and turned to look at him and his friends.

"Kenny." I hissed, clenching my jaw with a straight face. "I'm not kidding, they come over again when I'm here, I'm not coming over again, this is the fourth time in the passed two weeks." I turned to walk out of the house, only for Kenny to literally grip my wrist. I looked down to my wrist and then up to him, surprised. A small, gradual smirk slipped onto his lips.

"I promise to god, they won't be here-"

"Kenny-"

"I promise." I stared at him for a moment.

"I'll see you later, Ken." I offered him a sad smile before leaving the house and heading left at the pavement to head home.

"You fucking idiots!" I immediately stop where I was walking and looked back to Kenny's house after hearing him shout.

"What are you on about, Ken?"

"You! All of you! I fucking told you she was here! I said I couldn't hang out today! And, like always, you guys never listen!"

"She's just a girl, you can find another one, can't find more of us-" Cartman argued back. His voice irritated me.

"You...you want me to replace her?!" There was a moment of silence. "Are you fucking stupid?! She's not some one-night! She's my fucking girlfriend, you fat fuck!" There was more silence.

"You, uh, you have a girlfriend?" Kyle asked hesitantly.

"I should! I'm not so sure now, after this shit!" I swallowed my pride and quietly wandered back over to the house, with great reluctance. I carefully pushed open the front door and silently slipped back into the house. "Do you know how fucking hard it was to get her in the first place?? And now, because of you guys, she might break up with me!" Without even having taken his eyes off his friends, Kenny addressed me. "(N/n), sit on the stairs." Without a word, I wandered over to the stairs, up a few steps before settling down, having placed my bag at the bottom of the stairs. "I am stoned to shit right now, so get out my fucking house." He addressed all three teenage boys, staring right at Cartman. "Especially you."