Chapter 62: The Sokovia Accords

(New York)

(Nine Days Later)

Y/N's POV

It's been nine days since our mission in Lagos and the whole teams morale has been low especially Wanda, she blames herself for what happened and the news keeps saying she's a villain.

I walk over to mine and Wandas room because I wanted to check on her and when I get to our room I see the news report about Wanda on the tv.

News Reporter: What legal authority does an enhanced individual like Wanda Maximoff have to operate in Nigeria?

After hearing this I grab the remote and shut the tv off.

Wanda: It's my fault.

Y/N: That's not true.

Wanda: Turn the tv back on. They're being very specific.

I walk over and sit on the bed next to her.

Y/N: What we do....we try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes, in most cases that means we don't save everybody. If we can't find a way to live with that...then next time...maybe nobody gets saved.

I put my arm around her and kiss her cheek. She then leans into my neck and wraps her arm around me.

Then Vision phases through the wall.

Wanda: Vis! We talked about this.

Y/N: Yeah, come on. We go over this everyday.

Vision: Yes, but the door was open so I assumed that...Captain Rogers wanted Mr L/N to know when Mr. Stark would be arriving.

Y/N: Okay, thanks. We'll be right down.

Vision: I'll use the door.

Vision then walks to the door and turns around.

Vision: Oh, and apparently he brought a guest.

Y/N: We know who it is?

Vision: The Secretary of State.

He then walks out.

I then notice Wanda was worried.

Y/N: What's wrong?

Wanda: What if he's here to arrest me for what happened?

Y/N: I won't let that happen.

Wanda: But it's a possibility.

I grab Wanda's hand.

Y/N: They'll have to go through me to get to you. Come on.

Then Wanda and I head downstairs.

After going downstairs, Nat, Wanda, Steve, and I sat on one side of the table, while Rhodey, Holland, Sam and Vision sat on the other side of the table, and Tony was in the back in the corner.

Ross goes on to explain how many people see the avengers as a threat given how many peoples lives were lost during the battle of New York, Washington, Sokovia and more recently Lagos.

He then tells us about the Sokovia accords and that the avengers will be told where to go by the UN panel. He also said the UN will be meeting in Vienna to agree to the accords.

Ross then goes to leave.

Natasha: And if we come to a decision you don't like?

Ross: Then you retire.

Ross then leaves the compound.

After Ross leaves, we go into the main room and talk about what to do based on what we heard about the accords.