Her fresh step

So here I am with the next part. Hope you guys enjoy it and please make sure to give inline comments 🥰.

So, let's start!

Swara opened her eyes forcefully as the morning sun rays hit her eyes. He groaned and opened her eyes. But her grumpiness flew away as her gaze went outside the window. The bright sun rays, the soft wind and the slow and melodious chirping of the birds indicating a new and happy morning. Such a beautiful start. She smiled and sat up and stretched her arms.

But soon, her smile faded remembering yesterday's happening. Tears found their way in her eyes but she wiped them quickly.

Swara - (in her mind) Nahi Swara! Rona nahi hai 🥺. Shayad Sanskar theek keh raha tha. Main khudko aur ma ko us aadmi ke liye pareshan kar rahi hun, jisne kabhi humare bare mein socha bhi nahi.

She smiled brightly and got off the bed and went to the washroom taking a pair of clothes. She came back after nearly 15 minutes. She applied light kohl in her eyes, lip gloss and let her tresses fall freely till her waist. She wore her heels, took her bag and looked at the mirror last time before moving out.

Her outfit

Her outfit

Her heels

As she reached the hall, she saw her mother sitting in the hall with a gloomy face. She cursed herself for making her mother upset. That mother who faced all the taunts from the society but never ever gave up on her. But for Shomi, Swara wiped away the sadness from her face and plastered a happy and smiling face.

She ran to her and hugged her from behind and kissed her cheeks tightly.

Swara - (happily) Good Morning Ma 🤩♥️

Sumi - (smiles seeing her happy) Shona! Tu...tu theek hai beta?

Swara - (smiles slightly) Ha ma main bilkul theek hun! Bohot halka mehsus ho rha hai! (Went and sat beside her) Sanskar theek keh raha tha! Shayad main unke baare mein kuch zyada hi soch rahi thi! Khud ko toh pareshan kar hi rahi thi, par apne saath apni pyaari si ma ko bhi pareshan kar rahi thi 🥺♥️ meri woh ma jisne is society ke itne taunts sune, par kabhi mujhpe give up nahi kiya aur khud se bhi zyada pyar diya mujhe 🥺♥️