The Truth Untold

Taehyung's pov

Its all my fault. Yoongi hyung is right, I should've told annie about her. Shit. I still can't take her name. Why is that?
Anyway, I'll tell her everything now.

"Hyung, I'll go talk to her " i informed everyone and left.

"You better do" yoongi hyung stared at me.

Damn, he can be really scary when he wants to.

I walked towards her room and knocked the door.

"Tae , gimme a minute" she said from another side.

Her voice sounded somewhat weak. Then the door slowly opened.

"I want to talk to you" i said.

"Ofcourse you do, " annie scoffed and went inside.
I followed her from behind and sat across her on the bed.

"So who's this Jiyeon? What's the story?" she asked very straightforwardly.

"Umm Jiyeon...do you know Song Jiyeon? She's my ex actually" I told her.

"Song Jiyeon, you mean that actress ? So the rumors were true? You two were dating! I knew it from the beginning !" she exclaimed but my face fell listening to this. It meant Army knows things about us much more than we think they do.

"I'm sorry....., but why would we want to hide this from bighit because of her?"

"Umm , actually last time... i fought with everyone. I was so blinded in love that i  fought with everyone for her. My family as well as bighit. I fought and forcefully convinced them. I risked my career as well as my group and proposed her........."

And like that, i told her everything about her. And how she's the reason that bighit doesn't trust me in case of dating now.
I thought that she'll get sad or cry that i didn't tell her before but her reaction was very different.

She stood up and went out of the room to the living area. I followed her.
.
.
.
.
.
Annie's pov

"Namjoon oppa, will bighit be in trouble if i just go and slap this Jiyeon hard?"
I was fuming in anger as i said it.

Everyone burst out laughing.
"My girl's finally back !"yoongi oppa exclaimed and hugged me.

I felt relieved and started laughing with them. Tae was so confused to even understand anything.

 Tae was so confused to even understand anything

Seeing him made everyone laugh even harder.

And just like that Tae opened up to me and we agreed to hide our relationship from everyone till the time comes.

They all spent the night in my apartment and left in early morning before sunrise.

_________________________
.
.
So what do you think? Will they be able to hide their relationship for long? Will bighit find out?

Let's see what happens next.
Don't forget to vote and share this with your army friends.

Take care of winters and corona.
Love yourself
💜