Day 1

That same night, Fuyumi was shown to her new, temporary home. U.A had living quarters for some of their teachers in case it was required for them to stay overnight, so Fuyumi was allowed to occupy one of these rooms. She had everything she could've asked for, a comfy bed, a washroom with a shower and tub, including hot water; a TV, and even a phone in case of emergencies. She was even given a change of clothes so she could swap out of her torn of clothes she'd be wearing for months. 

"Here, these are for you as well." Doma told Fuyumi after she'd changed into her new clothes; a yellow t-shirt with a navy blue U.A zip-up sweat shirt over top, plus black jeans and blue and white sneakers.

"What're these?" Fuyumi asked as she was given a small pile of papers. 

"It's your registration and class schedule. I suggest you read them over. The registration's to show you what homeroom class you'll be in and where you can find it in the school. The schedule's to explain every other class you'll be taking while you're here. And while all the hero related classes are important, some of the more basic topics like mathematics and languages are just as important. Trust me, it may sound unimportant, but it most certainly is not." Doma explained as he began to shut the door to leave Fuyumi alone. "I'll leave you to yourself now. Remember, be at the stadium in your designated waiting room by 9AM sharp. The announcers will explain the rest once the festival begins. Good luck." 

And with that, Doma left. Fuyumi didn't mutter anymore words after, and instead took the time to analyze her registration forms, class schedule, and even a map of the campus grounds that Doma was kind enough to give her so she wouldn't get lost.

"So, i'm being put into this Class 1-B? Let's see here.... who's my teacher..... Ah, here's the info; Tenmora Hanamura, the Oceanic Hero: 'Sea Witch.' What, is she stuck in a giant fish tank or something?" Fuyumi jokingly questioned as she burned all the new info into her brain before taking a shower. This was the first time she'd had a legit shower in months, so the feeling of it was incredibly relieving. But in the midst of this new, calm environment, she began to cry. Never had she have thought that any of this would happen to her. She was certain that, for the rest of her life, she'd just be a rat trying to survive in the slums. And yet now, she was essentially being given anything she could've ever asked for. It was so much that she almost couldn't take it. She was just thankful that someone was giving her a chance. And tomorrow, when this sports festival begins, she wasn't going to waste it. 

-The Next Morning-

As the sun rose high into the sky, Japan welcomed a new day, as well as, the beginning of something monumental; the annual U.A sports festival. Ever since the emergence of quirks, the world has always turned to this spectacular event as it typically showed the students who'd become the next generation of super heroes, plus the dazzling and destructive quirks that they wield. The event has grown so popular within the last couple decades that viewing status is gaining on that of the Summer and Winter Olympics.

The event was broken up into 3 different sections throughout the day. To start, all the first year students would compete in 3 rounds consisting of games, courses, or combat scenarios. Then, this would repeat twice more with the second years and finally, the third year students. And very soon, the first years would be taking to the field. 

"Can all first year students please make their way to their designated prep rooms. The festival will begin shortly!" A woman's voice spoke over a P.A system as Fuyumi was currently wandering through the halls of the stadium to try and find the room she was supposed to be in. Thankfully, there were maps of the stadiums layout all over the place, so it didn't take long before Fuyumi found the room for Class 1-B.