Chapter 8 : My revival

We both packed our luggages and left the building without being caught red-headed while slipping away from the security guards. It was necessary for me to flee from the medical staff, otherwise the servants of Satan would come back to get my life over with. I put my trust and faith in Jesus, hoping they would not capture me. The service began at 1pm, giving us only 30 minutes to reach out our destination, the Autry museum. Alayane and I took the taxi, to avoid the paparazzi or any random people who would recognize me. She was praising God for his faithfulness and awesomeness, while I was stressing out because of the calls I was receiving from Ann Wintour every 5 minutes. We arrived at the Museum, expectant to encounter the power of God a second time at Five Fold Church. Apostle Kathryn was worshipping God with all of her heart, singing the lyrics ''You leave me in awe and wonder''. I was standing speechless and breathless of such a peaceful and graceful atmosphere. Children were running around the park, seemingly weightless when on the other side, teenagers were sitting on the grass, laughing out loud, enjoying life. The melody ceased and she moved forward, pronouncing ''Halleluyah''. She was preaching about the demonic spirit of religion, all made up by the devil as a weapon to blind believers from the true identity of Jesus. The veil of religion was identifying God as a tyrant who is always condemning and judging his children, forcing them to be under the old covenant that is to say, the law. This is a scheme of the enemy to invent religious doctrines and teachings, all related to works and good standing with God. The False gospel of religion makes up unrealistic rules in the body of Christ, setting up rigid and harsh ways of living. It keeps believers blinded from the real personality of Jesus and make unbelievers flee from him. As in the past, the serpent lied to Eve about the true self of God, spreading the voice of condemnation and shame over Eve and her husband Adam. Both of them received the voice of the devil as the truth and wallowed in guilt, they hid from God at the middle of the garden of Eden, ashamed to look him in the eye so they turned away from him. Apostle claimed that nowadays, most of the churches were under the power of the spirit of religion, relying on the holy bible without the Holy Spirit guidance. Their speech and preaching were in persuasive words of wisdom, but not in a demonstration of the Spirit and of power, leading many Christians to remain lukewarm and to misrepresent Jesus due to lack of revelations of his true heart and power.

'The kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power.' Apostle Kathryn Krick accentuated on this quotation.

'Listen to this verse, 2 Corinthians 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. The devil worked hard on humans, lying about God to blind them from encountering Jesus. '

This verse opened my eyes spiritually as I was remembering my past, ignoring the schemes of the devil and living without being aware of whom my creator was.

'In 2 corinthians 11:14, it is said : And no wonder, for Satan himself disguises himself as an angel of light.'

Satan presented himself as an angel of light, all dressed-up for the ceremony, shining like emeralds and diamonds. From the beginning, all of this was just a masquerade.

'Remember in Luc 4:5-7, Satan came to Jesus, tempting him. And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, all this power will I give thee, and the glory of them : for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. Satan tried his best to make Jesus fall into his grip, offering him the glory of this world. This is what Satan still do in our days, deceiving celebrities and high-ranked people, introducing himself as being God or as having the truth and the power to bless. All of his strategies are simply based on mimicking God by twisting his spiritual principles.'