C20

Gigi pov

I sit at next to Chris  at the head of the table, the kids in between us, Lilly by his other side and lastly Martha, mama and papa. Lilly who is closest to Chris has managed to keep conversation flowing while laughing and smiling heartily with no care in the world, which kind of takes me back to when we were kids and she would somehow be comfortable with anyone and everyone, a trait which I admired but couldn’t seem to grasp.

Don’t get me wrong, I had lots of friends growing up, however there always seemed to be the whole process of  I thought you were a bitch at first” to which I always replied I never said I was nice” which prompted them to say “wow, I like you, you’re so real!” that was always my cycle of making friends because of my supposed feisty nature, I cant help it.

“Hey Lilly, pass me the soup please?” I love soup, somehow it usually completes the whole meal process

“sure, here” she held the bowl with her left arm so I wasn’t surprised when the bowl slipped rolled and landed on me, it wasn’t that hot, so fortunately for me I was unscathed but I couldn’t say the same for my dress

“Shoot, I’m so sorry, it just slipped” she said with an annoyingly high pitched voice and a slight smirk. Instead of complaining or saying anything mean I started laughing like an idiot which resulted to the kids laughing causing laughter across the room.

“don’t worry Lilly, its just a dress, I could clean it even by hand, getting my hands dirty is not such a big deal.” I said smiling  meaningfully then stood up to go and change, getting dressed doesn’t usually take me long but what would you do when you want to look hotter than before? Simple, take  shower, get a pair of killer heels, wear an official but hot, flirty but not skimpy outfit then walk out smiling, head held high with your left hand bare except for your engagement ring.

“wooooooooooooow mommy wooks beautiful” the kids all yell at the same time which is so cute leaves me “aaw-ing” everyone’s attention is on me and I can’t help but smile, I mean, I am black, I don’t blush.

“wow baby, you are smokin’ hot. Thanks for spilling the soup Lilly” Chris says with a huge smile leaving me content whereas Lilly looks shocked but quickly covers with a curtsy immediately but I caught her reaction just in time.

Chris and I leave the house for the office, Lilly heads out for something she mumbled about needing to do and having calls to make, leaving Chris’ parents and Martha at home with the kids, in as much as I got engaged yesterday, I have companies to run charities to see through and legal issues to see through, oh, and press to avoid.

I get off a block away to walk the rest of the way, since Chris is well known all over the world, he is used to attention and has that “don’t test my patience” aura surrounding him and somehow works a little too well. Paparazzi are waiting at the gate and yet I pass like every other lowly employee without getting stopped and I cant help but smirk at Chris who is surrounded and being begged for a “smile for the people”

Everything quietens as soon as I’m in the building, hi and hellos echo through the halls and I smile in return and walk to the elevator and stand outside waiting for him, once I see him I press the elevator button and smile, he slips is hand into mine and we walk in together, this has been a common sighting and now the whole building is used to seeing us together the past year and we wouldn’t have it any other way.

Unknown

I haven’t ran in a while, so me in my joggers and earphones on is quite the sight, I haven’t had a good day in a while, trying to figure out future plans is quite the task, i need the perfect moment to blow everything up, not quite literally cause then i would loose what we have been working for and he would flip.

The though of him makes me involuntary smile. Cranking high my volume, I take a right turn and take of in full sprint, it has been barely a day since she got engaged and I’m getting frustrated already

“aaaargh! I want everything, all of it” I say through gritted teeth, run through a few more blocks before I’m back at my house, I’m all sweaty so i undress and head to the bathroom knowing he will join me.

In the shower my thoughts are interrupted by arms encircling my waist, he turns me around and starts kissing me, it gets deeper with the shower running though us, I’m pushed to the wall while he is leaving his mark trailing through my neck and down my body

“please baby, I want you now” I whisper urgently to him while he is going lower and lower until his tongue is hot on me, he keeps his rhythm with his tongue deep inside me until i come undone in his arms, I almost collapse but he isn’t done with me, in one swoop, he is inside me ramming in perfect harmony and I can’t help but scream out his name.

“we need to start the process baby, I can’t wait anymore” he says, while running his hand on my shoulder, I turn over and smile

“you, amore mio read my mind” I say before drifting into a dreamless slumber.

“I love you” in hear before I am completely gone