Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen (started 3/12/22)

I do not own this picture

Lennox eyed the clock on the wall after finishing his final for Psychology hoping it didn't indeed say only five more minutes before they were released, and he would be forced to get into his car and drive back to Sebastian's home where he would be trapped for the next  week before  began. He didn't want to think about it, in fact he was dreading it. Sure, he texted his dads every night as promised but that was only because Sebastian didn't want his parents sneaking around or his brother, Max. But other than that, he didn't get much chance to talk or connect with the outside world which he didn't think would hurt him as much as it did. People's smiling faces, hugging, talking and something as small as answering the phone were all things Lennox missed since that night at the dinner which didn't fare well in his case. Sebastian seemed to become unhinged, he was becoming irate with Lennox over the simplest things. Accusing him of cheating if he so much as looked in the direction of another man the few times he'd left the house with him, He was gone at all hours and wouldn't say much when he returned. He would just shower then order Lennox to their bedroom where he would take out an unforeseen anger on him or take him from behind while covering his mouth so that he couldn't see his tears or hear his cries when he became too rough.

In fact, the last time they'd been intimate Lennox had finally had enough and hit Sebastian across the face to which he answered with whipping him which Sebastian only stopped when his hand got tired and telling him that he'd better careful because Lennox was his and that it was a privilege to live with such means. Lennox didn't know what Sebastian could mean by that but he also didn't want to ever find out so he again try to abide by the rules his boyfriend gave him and stay in line even when Sebastian busted his lip when he'd taken his phone and saw an unknown number which Lennox convinced him was a school advisor to which he needed to discuss his school work instead of Declan's phone number which he'd called after they ended their dinner with Lennox's parents. Lennox wanted to get out more than anything but he knew it wouldn't be easy, Sebastian knew where he lived, knew where his parents lived and he'd threatened Declan's life which was the one reason after their latest fight that Lennox decided to stay. He'd had feelings for Sebastian in the beginning so maybe they would be enough for him to stay especially if it meant saving the one he loved?

The bell rung out for the final time and everyone raced for the door as if it were a couple of high schoolers instead of a group of college students some old enough to be his grandparents as if it were some sort of prison. He sighed heavily, they knew nothing of true hell, of a true prison. Being under someone's thumb at all hours, no freedoms, no support; just housework and offering Sebastian his body so the punishments would stop. He could took as long as he could to get up from his seat, not only because he didn't want to leave but because parts of his body still hurt and if he moved too quickly he would be on the brink of screaming in agony.

"Wait, Lennox is it? Can you stay behind a moment?"

"Sure," he replied heading over to his teacher's desk. The silence mounted as the last few students trickled out of the room finally leaving just the two of them.

"I want to congratulate you, turning in every assignment, the reports and make up tests and with your final right around the corner right after we get back from Thanksgiving break I think you're gonna pass. Although you would've definitely finished off with an A you're finishing with a C which is definitely better than an Incomplete or an F."

"Thank you, again. I'm sorry I missed so much class and turned every thing in late. I got overwhelmed with it all I suppose."

"Well, take it a day at a time, you're doing great."