{Thursday} |3|

You quickly took your uniform and backpack on, and ran off the house without eating breakfast.

"SHIIT I AM LATEE!"
It was 7:50. School starts at 8am. You must be in your seat at 7:55. The way to school is 15 minutes without running.

"Gosh, maybe I should have listen to my uncle and let him drive me to school next time."

Well, you live with your uncle. Who is madly rich. Stupid rich. Basically you live in a huge mansion with 5 dogs, 8 cats, 38 fish, 3 horses and your uncle.

And of course you have maids.

It may sound like a dream come true, but it's not. Your uncle is busy all the times and sometimes, you don't even see him for days. It's a bit sad, but at least you aren't in adoption centre.

You live with your uncle since you were 4 years old, so you don't really remember your parents. Except for one very ugly memory.

You were running in your huge ass garden, watching where you go, but sudenly you bumped into someone, and fell.

"UHM EXCUSE ME WHAT THE ACTUAL F ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE-" you screamed so angry.

"Oh, I thought your uncle told you, that you will not go to school today and will have visitors, Y/N."

You looked up seeing familiar boy with navy blue hair, offering his hand to help you up.

"SCARA-SHORTY? I-"
You wanted to finish the sentence but you saw tall beautiful lady with dark purple hair in suit standing next to Scaramouche.

Then you passed out.

~

"-well, I am sorry Mr. Aster, but your niece passed out. Yes she will be fine, the maids are taking care of her."

You heard a female voice speaking to phone, then you opened your eyes. You were in your room, with two maids and the purple haired woman.

"Excuse me miss-"

"I am sure it will be oka- oh excuse me Mr. Aster, your niece woke up. I am going to talk to her."

"-are you Beelzebul Ei?"

You patiently waited for the womans answer.

"Yes. I am. Also your uncle is very sorry for not telling you that you have visitors. Now I may leave your room for you to get dressed differently. We'll wait for you in the living room."

Oh my god. I can't believe this is happening. The Ei and shorty came to my huge ass mansion with 5 dogs, 8 cats, 38 fish and 3 horses?! I know I am amazing and epic, and all, but why?!

"Miss Beelzebul gave you this necklace, for her gift as a guest." One of the maids said.

"Thank you Noelle." I said to green eyed maid. I always loved her for her kindness and hardwork. This is her part-time job. She actually goes to the same school and grade as me. We just don't share the same classroom.

 We just don't share the same classroom

this is the necklace

You opened the gift box, with shocked expression, on your face. You gasped.

"THE INAZUMAN ORNAMENT?!"

As you knew from history, when you ACTUALLY listened to teacher, the inazuman ornament is only given to inazuman royal family or inazuman hero, or someone very trustworthy.

You dressed up in a white suit your maids prepared for you, and put the ornament on. You didn't really care why you got it, but you think it's pretty, so you kept it.

~

You saw Ei and Scara sitting on the fancy guicci doir expensive ass sofa your uncle bought.

"We were waiting for you." The woman said.

"I want an explanation." You said. You were pretty confused on what is going on.

"We're here to make you an offer. Or perhaps, me." Ei said.

"My mother wants you to be my bodyguard." Shorty said.

"What?! Me?! Why?! When?! I want to have some freedom!" You really don't want to become that shortys bodyguard. You want to do what you want.

"It's not like I didn't tried to make my mother change her opinion, Y/N" you even heard his annoyed voice again.

"Well, Y/N Aster, read this." Ei said, and gave you paper.

" Ei said, and gave you paper

"Uhm....." You were speechless. You had no idea how to react.

"Will I only be bodyguard?" You asked.

"No. But you'll see in the future." The woman said.

You signed the document.