001

Addison doing karate is an understatement. She did it when she was younger, but stopped because of her own sensei.

The girl grew up in Colorado up to the age of 8, moving to california. You would think it would be the dream, but for Addison Mills it wasn't at all. Her mother and her moved there because of "work", but the younger girl knew it was just to sleep with more guys.

Speaking of that, that's how she was born. She was a mistake. Her sister as well.

Her sister. Shes dead. Her sister was older than Addison by 9 years. Addison was only 7 when she died.

Sydney, her sister, was more of a mother to her than their own. At a young age Addison didnt know what her mother did when she was gone, but her sister did.

She didn't live in the rich area of town, but not the poor area either. The girl did everything for herself. She payed the rent, power, and water bill at her home. Without anyone's help, that's basically her life.

Addison looked into her fridge just to realize she was out of beer and macaroni & cheese.

She looked to the side of the fridge to see a picture of Addison and Sydney, it was a few weeks before her death.

Her sister was her best friend. Everyone said that she died from suicide, but Addison knew her sister better. She would never do that I Addison.

Something that made it worse for the young girl was Sydney died on her sisters birthday. At 5:08 is when her heart beat stopped. 4:48 is when Addison was born. She had to spend her birthday in the hospital.

Addison just sighed, looking back at the fridge. She then had to go to the store. She goes to the same store for everything. She grabbed her bike out of the garage heading over to the shops.

The girl was 16, she had her driver's license but she didn't have a car. Yea sure she has a decent amount of money but she's not going to waste it on a car that will just break down sooner or later.

Getting off her bike she saw a man eating his dinner infront of his car talking to a homeless lady. She saw Kyler , one of the schools biggest bullies, along with his goons torching some kid that was obviously new here. "you've gotta be shitting me."

"How about we call you 'Rhea!" Kyler said pouring a liquid on his head. "come on, that's for my grandma" the boy said. "oh for your grandma-"

Even though Addison had no idea who the fuck that kid was, she had to do something. "Hey Kyler stop messing around with newbie will ya!?" she yelled from behind the boys.

"Oh look who it is, drunkie, what's a fine lady like you doing out at this time?" Kyler said dropping the bottle now facing Addison. "Oh do you ever shut the fuck up?" she threw a punch at him, clearly not expecting it as he fell to the ground.

His other friends started to come at her as she kicked another in the stomach sending him down also. Kyler got back up but noticed the man stepped up trying to help Addison beat their ass'.

One came for each of them, Addison made sure to block all punches and kicks, she missed one which came from one of the fat ones punching her in the eye. She could feel the bruise forming already.

"That all you got ladies?" the man asked, causing the girl to turn and smile at him. She smiled as a thank you, him returning it.

The group of boys then stood to their feet, most going for Jonny, then another going for Addison. While the man was fighting Kyler and a few others, everything started going dizzy for the girl.

Feeling eyes on her from the boy who was just staring at them, she remembered being in this situation with her sensei and elbowed him in the stomach and flipping him over. "Shit- Kyler cops!"