01 | The Player Next Door

The Player Next door 

Bad boy Luke Dawson is stuck living with clumsy nobody Millie Ripley for the summer. When she ran over his most prized possession, her world changed. 

She had to pay him back for every dime of damages, and the favours he called in weren't just about money. She had to pay him back, and everyone knows how payback is a... 

This is a love story. Hot boys like Luke Dawson never pay attention to nobodies like Millie. But here they were, two kids from opposite ends of the chain, set to turn the whole hierarchy upside down. Because no one can stop attraction. 

 When opposite attract, the spontaneous reaction can be a combustion or a downright explosion. With Luke, my money's on the explosion. 

We're talking public humiliation, roller-coaster emotions, drama among cliques, prissy sisters, crazy mothers and a whole lot of hotness from resident bad boy and neighbour, Luke Dawson.

[#1 Teen Fiction | #1 in Romance]

Author- BabyInACorner

Review

Definitely in the list of my favourites. This book has it all- Boy next door, Bad boy, Nice girl, humour, romance. Let's not forget it has one of my favourite wattpad female lead character- Millie Ripley an absolute sarcasm queen but no one can outrank Lilly Linton. 

#NFTR