Homophobia will appear throughout this chapter. Please know that I do not tolerate/ support this kind of behavior.

♡  𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕  ♡

"Weird-ass dreams with these weird-ass laser boobies." You sighed as you got up from bed. You have always had these rather strange dreams. This time the dream contained a gigantic woman that fired lasers from her chest and destroyed the entire world doing so.

You grabbed some articles of clothing and put them on. Of course, you went to the mirror and went to see how it looked. 

"Damn. Not bad, I must say." You expressed. 

After grabbing your toothbrush and putting some toothpaste on it, you thought about what your new school would look like.

"(NAME)! Hurry the Hell up!" Your parent/guardian called. You rolled your (EYE COLOR) eyes, "Yeah, yeah! I'll be there in just a minute!" You shouted back. It sounded very muffled because of the toothpaste and the toothbrush still in your mouth.

After spitting the toothpaste out and cleaning up, you rushed towards the kitchen. "Good morning, (NICKNAME)." Your parent/guardian greeted. You flashed a smile, "Morning. Have you slept well?" You asked. They nodded, obviously having food in their mouth. "That's good." You mumbled. There was a comfortable silence for a few moments.

"It indeed is. But how about you? Also, I made you breakfast for your first day at your new school. You better value it as it is the last time I'll ever make you breakfast." Your parent/guardian shared while grinning back. You gave them a thumbs-up but then decided to answer their question. "I guess I slept okay, but I had those uh- bizarre dreams again. And thank you, I will make sure I'll enjoy it!" You exclaimed.

"Bizarre dreams?- Nevermind, I don't want to hear it." They replied. You chuckled in response. "No, you really don't." You agreed. 

You two chitchatted for about six minutes about very random things, such as what it would look like if the sun were to explode or what the process of creating books would be like.

"Uh, shit, (NAME). I need to go to work." Your parent/guardian aforementioned as they grabbed their bag. You frowned, "Oh, okay. I- uh, have a good time, I guess. Love you." You murmured in a melancholy tone. 

Your parent/guardian also dropped their smile, "I'm sorry, (NAME). I wish we could talk more often, but I need to go to work, and you need to go to school." They soughed while kissing you on your forehead. "Love you two, have fun at your first of school! And fix your hair! / Don't forget to put on your hijab/beanie!" They hollered as they ran out of the door and closed it swiftly. "Thanks!" You called. 

In a lazy manner, you went towards the bathroom, and your hair indeed needed some fixing / you searched for your hijabi/beanie.

After you finished, you went to the kitchen again, grabbed some food, and other needs to stuff your bag with. Then you suddenly got a call from your parent/guardian. "Heh? Did something happen?" You thought. A few seconds had passed, and you answered.

"Hi? Why did you call me?" You queried. "(NICKNAME), I suddenly wondered how you were going to go to school? As you know, the school isn't nearby or anything." They questioned. You raised one of your eyebrows. "Uh, with my bike, of course?" You responded. You grabbed your bag and strolled towards the garage. "With that bike? Nah, ah. I don't want that," They stated. 

You sighed, "You're acting like it's something horrible." You spoke up. "Don't act stupid with me, (NAME). You know damn well-" Your parent/guardian tried to tell you before you cut them off. "Well, I can still use it. So I don't see the problem." You argued calmly.