One.

Everyone around you seemed to die. You didn't understand why. First it was your parents, then your girlfriend, and slowly all your friends either passed away too or stopped talking to you. The only person you had left was your friend Jongseob. To be honest the only reason you think he stayed friends with you was because he left bad about everything. Who wants to be around a depressed mourning girl? You didn't deserve Jongseob but you also couldn't bring yourself to become distant. You needed at least one person to talk too.

"I had fun to night we should hang out again this weekend" Jongseob stopped your racing thoughts.

"Yeah for sure, I did too" you smiled.

You walked a few more minutes until you guys reached your house. Jongseob wished you goodnight and then walked away into the dark.
____________________________________
Woosan pov.

"Follow him he's the last one" He instructed San who was in the driver seat.

They made sure you got inside of your home and then quickly started to follow Jongseob. They trailed behind him all the way until he got to his own house. They quietly got out of the matte black car and ran up behind the guy before he could unlock his door. He struggled against their hold but it was no use. The two men were stronger then Jongseob, there was no escape for him. San pulled his custom dagger out of his pants and put it against the guys neck. He slashed across the skin making blood burst out onto Wooyoung face. Wooyoung smiled down at the dead body, happy that they had finally gotten rid of everyone. It was time for the next part of the plan. San and Wooyoung quickly dropped the body to the ground and sprinted back to their car, driving off as fast as they could without making too much noise.
____________________________________
You were waiting at the park for Jongseob. This was your usual meeting place since it was in the middle of both your houses, but he was seven minutes late today. Maybe he forgot? As you were about to get up your phone started to ring, it was a unknown number. You picked up and said hello.

"Hello miss y/n. I'm calling to inform you about some upsetting news early this morning we found your friend Jongseob dead outside of his house, he had you listed as one of his close contacts" A male voice spoke through the phone.

You didn't know what to say, you immediately hung up the phone. Jongseob was dead, the last person you had left. How had he died? You started to panic, multiple emotions consumed you making you unable to breathe. You dropped to the ground and started sobbing while clutching onto your chest. You felt arms around you and two voices talking but you couldn't understand them or what they wanted.

"Miss you need to breathe!" One yelled.

as the arms wrapped around you more and hands started to play with your hair you slowly began to calm down enough. You were aware of your surroundings again. Two men were holding you and whispering comforting things to make sure you were okay. They both wore concerned expressions on their faces. One was slightly taller with dyed grey hair, and the other had brown hair with highlights. The taller one scooped you up, and they placed you down on a bench standing in front of you. The shorter of the two reached down to grab your phone telling you he was putting their numbers in. Once you had completely calmed down you eyed them both while taking back your phone.

"Who are you guys?" you asked.

"I'm Wooyoung and this is San" the one with highlights told you.

"Are you okay what happened?" San asked.

"Uh... um my only friend passed away" you muttered bitterly.

"Your only friend? you mean you don't have anyone else?" he questioned you again. You shook your head making them frown slightly.

"We'll now you have us!" Wooyoung smiled.

"Would you like to come eat lunch with us? we'll pay" They asked.

You nodded your head yes. Why not?