Introduction to the characters and the plot

Alex  is an employee who is very decent, punctual, who does not waste his time in the office and helps others is the first important character of the story, He had an idea to improvise the work efficiency of the company but did not speak about it to anyone because he was not completely impressed by his own idea.
On the contrary, there were few family financial issues which he had to focus on, and often  he used to work overtime to increase his salary.

On the other side John the team leader of one of the other teams is the second important character of the story, who is bossy in nature, always wanted his colleagues to stay under his control and often  he would ask his colleagues to do his part of the work, But always created a good impression to his higher authority and the management. He also used to praise himself for the work he had not done.

Few weeks later, Alex who was in a different team and had got promoted to John's teams because of his consistency at work, and in very few days everyone in the team felt comfortable with him as he was very hardworking at the same time was also helping others.

Though John did not like Alex's nature, still pretended that he was happy to see Alex doing good in his job. John tolerated  Alex, only because Alex was not recognise by their higher authority or the management.

But one day...