Beach

AUTHOR NOTE:
*Im speeding up the story a little because its pretty detailed and it's just gonna be long and boring so yeah :)*
*Thank you so much for the ones who reached this part of the story!*
*ENJOY!*
———————————————————————-
————————

~A year later~

You and your fiancé were having a great time together for the past year. Things around the building had changed a little, it was a little more popular than before and it became much noisier. Tengen and you still weren't married and so you didn't wanna rush your marriage therefore you both decided to do it when you moved from your apartments.

On the phone:
"Hey..I came by earlier but you were busy.." "sorry, meetings..again" ..."its okay, i understand..".... "so, gorgeous..where do you go out this time?" "Well...i was thinking, maybe the beach?"... "the beach, it is?" .... "Mhm, its almost summer anddd I'd love to go there with you~"... "then, lets go there. I'll pick you up beautiful."... "Hm..aren't you missing something?" ... "your kiss?" ... "..No, silly! The time.." ... "Ah, well..13:05pm? Good?" ... "Sure, and I'll give you it when we meet." ... "Can't wait~"
—————————————————————-

~Currently: 12:40pm~

You hang up the phone and grabbed your bag to leave. You had to get yourself a swimming suit and some other accessories before going to the beach.
"I'm leaving!" You yelled before shutting the door.
"Oh wait, what am i doing? He's not here" You face palmed yourself with a chuckle.
You sighed and left the building.

~10 mins later~
~currently 12:52pm~

You went to the nearest shopping store looking for a suitable, cute swimwear, but since there wasn't much in that store, you decided to leave when your eyes landed on a beautiful piece. You took it and hurried to try it on. It was simple yet very cute, a two pieces swimsuit in baby blue and white and it had a beautiful bow in it. You had just the perfect hat and sandals for it.
You took the piece to the cashier and payed the lady that was there. You looked over the counter she was in when you spotted two beautiful pairs of sunglasses. One for you and one for Tengen. You grabbed them and payed everything before speed walking to where your apartment was.
It was a pretty sunny day and going to the beach was an ideal choice.
Unlocking your apartment you grabbed some snacks and the hat with the sandals along with a very basic white towel and some other stuff you needed.
You rushed outside and there was Tengen waiting for you in his car.
He looked over to you and man, you could see the sparkles in his eyes as he glanced.
You were wearing a short white dress with cute little flowers on the sides, it matched your perfect curves along with the sandals you wore.

"Wassup, beautiful?" He said as he leaned forward to unlock the door for you.
"Hey.." "how are you.." you replied as you gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek.
"Is that it?" He said with puppy eyes, looking at your lips.
"Do you ever get enough of me..?" You said as he pulled you for a kiss on the lips.
"Nope, now where were we?" He said before leaning in for another kiss.
It didn't bother you at all, you really appreciated his love towards you and your love for him just grew bigger every day.

"Babe" "i got you something" you said as you reached for something in your bag.
"What is it?" He curiously looked over to where you were searching.
"These pair of glasses." "I got myself ones too." You said as you worn them to him.
"Buying me gifts already?" He checked himself in the mirror.
"Aren't they cute? Now you can match me." You chuckled.
"I love you." He smiled.
"I love you too~" you smiled back.
He drove off and you both were on your way to the beach.

~an hour later~

You arrived at the beach, it was a little windy but you didn't mind it. You grabbed all the stuff you needed from the car and walked down to the hot sand.