Fever

Ron and his son is currently torturing two people with Rosalyn and Choi Han. As Rosalyn record the two people's words, Choi Han felt like his going to rage and kill the two.

"Aaahh..!!"

"ah.. *sob I'm sorry... "

"please I'm begging you..!! "

"I will talk.. I will talk..!! "

"please spare me...!!"

"please have mercy.. "

The two people shout and beg the torturer to stop but it didn't help them. As the torturer expert and he's assassin father continue making them suffer.

This two people admit that some of the Henituse servants create fake rumors and mistreated Cale. And one of the two people who's a woman and used to take care of cale admit that she beat up and starve Cale. the other one who's a fellow butler of Ron admit he used to throw bottles at Cale. he also admit that some knights and him try to harassing and try to r*pe Cale before. But thankfully Cale always manage to run away from them and hide. This make Choi Han go rampage and beat up the man until he die. Choi Han doesn't care if he die he deserves it.

After that, they show everything to the people. Which shock everyone most likely the Henituse family.

Deruth is currently gathering every servant in his castle."YOU I TRUSTED EVERYONE OF YOU AND YOU DID THIS TO MY DAUGHTER..!??! " he shouted. "YOU...YOU RUINED MY DAUGHTER'S LIFE... And... And I also ruined it... " he said crying 'I'm awful... I'm a awful father...I'm a terrible father Jour.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry Cale I didn't know... ' violan hug him tight.

At the Royal palace

"There I did what you ask me to do..." a blonde hair man said to the plaza heroes. "I can't believe that lady cale been through that childhood.. "He said. "us too your highness Alberu.." Rosalyn. They ask Alberu to clean the lady's name by spreading rumors.

Choi Han is currently in Cale's villa. 'I will kill everyone who make you suffer... ' he said to himself. He's watching Cale since the morning. 'you grow up in a awful place and experience terrible things... How... How come you grow up such a wonderful person...?' he ask himself.

"Choi Han...why are you staring at me..?? " Cale ask. "Aah... " Choi Han flinch. 'is he angry...? Is he mad...? Does he not like the food..??' Cale thought to herself.

Choi Han observe her 'she's still not comfortable with me... ' Choi Han clench his fist 'how... How can I do that to you..? How can I beat you up... I should have not judge you that much..'. Then suddenly "I feel dizzy.. " Cale said making the children look at her. Choi Han stand up and immediately go to assist her. "no...no go back on what your doing kids... I will just go to my room and rest ok...? " Cale push Choi Han gently. "I will help you.. " Choi Han said Cale flinch.

"no it's okay I can handle myse—....." everything when black to Cale. She fell unconscious but thankfully Choi Han catch her.

"Cale-nim..!? "

"Human...!?"

"young lady-nim..!!?"

"Cale nyah..!!? "

Choi Han eyes shake as he hold Cale "Cale-nim... Has a fever... " He said. As he carry Cale 'it's a high fever.. ' then suddenly.

"what happened..!!? " Rosalyn who appear with the father and son duo. "Human has a fever..!! "Raon shout. "I'm going to call Goldie gramps..!!" he said.

They put Cale in her room, Cale's bed is full of flowers and plants around it. Cale looks like a princess who fell in eternal slumber. Cale's face is red and she's panting heavily.

Then out of nowhere a beautiful elf came. The elf check Cale's condition "who are you..??" Rosalyn ask. "I'm Eruhaben you can call me Eruhaben-nim... " "he's a Dragon like me too gramps knows what to do better than you..!! " Raon enter the room with the cat siblings.

"a-a d-dragon..!? " Rosalyn said shock. "the unlucky human...is she overworking again without thinking of herself..?? " Eruhaben ask the children. "Cale is doing normal this days but when we went to capital she use her ability to much because of the bad guys triggered her emotions... And she healed many people... " On said to their grandpa.

"Aah... I see.. " Eruhaben look at the people around. "she will be fine it's just that she's exhausted...And don't stress her to much..." Eruhaben said to them. "well I guess I have to stay here for awhile... "

"thank you... " Choi Han said Eruhaben just ignore him. "Eruhaben-nim how did you know young lady cale..?? " Rosalyn ask. "I meet her when I visited the world tree-nim.. The world tree introduced me to this unlucky girl...soon I learn that this human has a big connection to the world. It allowed this human to see the future and communicate with the nature...I'm surprise to know that this Human has a big rule to the world... " he said.

"What will happen if something happened to the young lady-nim...??" Ron ask. " who knows... It might be the end of this world.." Eruhaben answer making everyone shiver.