That's not the only thing I have to deal with

It gets so annoying watching over hell and living a life on Earth at the same time. I overthrew Satan as a young child and became the ruler of hell at 11. Until I was 13, my parents left my empty husk of a body in a glass coffin and they would let me watch over hell without having to worry about responsibilities on Earth. I would really only go back to earth on holidays, and I had a second ruler along with me. His name was Da'shawn. Da'shawn and I hung out with this angel named Johnson. Johnson wasn't your stereotypical angel, he was definitely meaner than the others and would always complain about people nitpicking everything thing he does. He also doesn't have a great reputation because well, he's best friends with the two rulers of Hell. I never saw these two on earth, but that's fine. Here is something I should mention, before I became the ruler of hell I spent most of my time on Earth. That gave people a little too much information about me, and how I acted. I was always the psychopathic person, and I never got bullied. So, here is everything that happened a week after my 13th birthday. I was chilling on my throne chatting with Da'shawn and all of a sudden I heard a sound of glass breaking and a slight pain in my right arm. My little shadow pet I named Akuma motioned me to go back to Earth. He can talk but, I guess he was a little freaked out and didn't know what to say. I woke up to a bunch of nurses grabbing me, I pushed them all away and I grabbed a lit light bulb.

(Me)"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT???"

(Nurse 1)"We have reports of you making psychotic claims in public. We're here to get you some help."

(Nurse 2)"So please cooperate with us and this won't take long."

(Me)"WHAT WON'T TAKE LONG?? THE TORTURE I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH?I'VE SEEN PLENTY OF MENTAL PATIENTS GO THROUGH THIS SHIT AND I'M NOT GOING THROUGH WITH IT!!!"

(Nurse 3)"Because you're still young we won't put you in the Insane Asylum yet. But the hospital still has cells made for mental patients."

(Me)"I. SAID. NO!!!!!!"

I slammed the light bulb on the ground and sparks flew everywhere. I grabbed my trusty tempered glass shard with a bandaged handle and I broke the window behind me. One of the nurses decided that killing me was a good idea and grabbed me and pulled me in the fire. Sense he was already committing fucking suicide trying to kill me. I slit his neck and jumped out the window. I ran so fucking fast that it would take Usian Bolt himself to try and catch me. I hid in the nearest alleyway I could find.A few minutes pass and I get shot with a tranquilizer gun. Now let me tell you. Them shits work. Well, It takes a few shots before they take me. Apparently the person who shot me knew that. With my strength slowly draining I stabbed this guy's chest and as I slowly fell down I was cutting this guy's chest open like someone was slowly scratching a chalkboard. 

And there it began, 5 years of torture with me yet to escape through another window.  

This has been Jaina. 

Logging off........