Prologe

Start writing your story.

A roar as a thunder crack. Wings stronger than even the most enormous dragon. For it was the silver scale who beat her vast wings. She will help; she will be kind. Her bravery is like no other dragon. she turns to the needy, helps the orphans, finds homes for the homeless. She is the myth, the legend of an almost forgotten raze—the dragons of silver. 

-.-

Fire burns thru the halls as the last silver scale screams as his head fall off. his family abioulute abonded. His child, a little girl in the year of 4, flies to the only safe place after their kingdom gets lost. A silver scale alone is a grand prize. Orcs and other foul creatures try to get their filthy hands on her and either sell her or train her to evil. But they don't know that a silver scale never hurt, never kill, unless it has to. 

The dragon will never go home, for the place is burned. 

Silviera founds a new family between the middle-earth inhabitants. A mentor is called a wizard. Find in the hobbits and elves. A companion with dwarves and men. a familiar beast. She meets the dragon of the lonely mountain. Smaug the Terrible. 

--------------------------------------

sooo that's the prologue. I hope you'll like it:)

-Saph