man

Greg

She was so small. Her innocence is what I loved most about her. I was the one thing she trusts. Pathetic. I could damage her at any moment and she's just fragile to it. Maybe I have manipulated her? maybe I haven't ? Although she was weak herself she made me look strong. Fulfil the man genes. 

Coming from myself I do believe I am a very good looking man. I have a strong personality that has a great affect on the ladies and I have a vast option of them .So why did I pick her ?

Well for starters the faults about her: Small breasts , Only has a sense of style if picked for her and encouraged to wear it. She was like a doll. You were able to pick how she acted and looked. That's not really a fault if you think about it though. That was what was different about her. She didn't have a profile.

Other women now a days are self sustained . Their own personality and alert to their surroundings. And that's what annoys me. How am I supposed to act manly If I can't even be stern and truthful . Every time I confront of a woman it always results in a slap across the face. But with her. That never happened it was a either a smile or just a nod. even though I knew she was hurting by my words inside I enjoyed it . I loved her pain. I loved any woman's pain.