Chapter 1

Kodi pov

I speed down the road dodging cars, pedestrians, and random animals.
I promised I'll help Angel and Spencer with decorating the house for the party that's in a few minutes.
I stop at a stoplight and try to make sure I have everything together that I need to get ready at their house,

when I reach there I open the door with the key that I copied and help myself to some food they left on the counter "ANGEL" I yell "IM HOOOOOME" I walk upstairs and hear moaning behind one of the doors

"Nope nope nope nope nope, I'm not doing this today" I walk back downstairs and start playing some music just loud enough so I can't hear anything from upstairs, and start setting everything up in their apartment that should be called a house "lucky bastards" I muttered under my breath, ever since angel's parents found out she was gay they've been trying to hide there homophobia behind luxury cars extravagant clothes and several sums of money sent to her every month which by the way she gives away like candy to her best of best friend *cough cough* me, she knows what they're doing and knew they were either going to do this or sic the church on her.

I start hooking up the speakers, just as Spencer comes down with her long black hair in a frazzled mess on her head
And we both stare at each other and start laughing, this isn't the first time this happened after the second time they tried to get me to give up the key but I just made a 2nd one, "hey did you eat my Chinese food it was on the counter" I look at her and then look back at the speaker, she doesn't need to know "uh no I didn't see any Chinese food"

"Uhu suuuure" she gets some of the decors from the box and started putting stuff up "hey weres Angel?" I say after getting done with the speaker "putting a bunch of stuff in front of the bedrooms on the last party she found used condoms, sex toys, and nut all over the sheet" she said shuddering at the image
"Uh see...i just asked what she was doing not why" now I have a nasty picture in my head " also Imma use ur bathroom I need to get ready I need to lower some hoes self-esteem," I say just as Angel comes down perfect as always with her flowing ginger hair (we both dyed it ginger cause it was her bday) perfect caramel skin, and delicate curves " Ew are u talking about Vivian," she says making a face "hey, and yes girl is obsessed with me, I mean I can understand why but still," I say " who the hell is Vivian?" Spencer says " a girl who's been at us since the beginning, especially Kodi"

"Yeah yeah enough about her I am go get ready," I say and run upstairs to get ready

Author note: I am be putting options for clothes there all gonna be similar in some way tho for context, but this one theres no choice

Hairstyle

She flat ironed ^

She flat ironed ^

outfit:

No jacket no bag ^

No jacket no bag ^

And whatever you want your makeup to look like
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 9:15 people started arriving, and soon enough the place was loud and hot
"KODIIIIIIII" I heard a shrill scream and turned my head to Cali running towards me in heels.
Girl can either be Gods child or a spawn from hell, and she can run a marathon in heels
"Hey babes," I say trying to stabilize her "u just got here?" I asked "mmmhm"
"Then why are u already drunk" she looked at me and then got teary-eyed, then she started bawling on my lap "he broke up with meeeee" " u cheated on him remember with his dad..." "oh" she got up wiped her tears and said " wanna dance?"

She's crazy I swear she's crazy " fine" we start dancing and just as a few min later angel is tapping my shoulder "look what mf decided to show up" Angel is all about the smoke and to took professional boxing classes thru high school just knock bitches upside they head, now don't get me wrong I can fight, but not like Angel, she stood there giving Vivian a look and whispered some shit in my ear that I didn't listen to and looked at her again, I rolled my eyes " look Imma be getting drinks if we fighting come tell me" I go over to the bar she has in her house not like the fake makeshift ones at parties on campus I went to get a drink than thought better of it since I'm driving and fucking angel blocked of the bedrooms.

I went outside to smoke a little and to get out of that stuffy place
-2hrs later-

I can't remember anything or understand anything right know
What I do know is some guy is sucking my neck in all the right spots.
I can't remember his name though...Doug? Darren? Darrell? Sum with a D, doesn't matter me.
I'm high and happy and grinding on some random ass dude
I open my eyes for a quick minute and get him to latch off of me for a quick min so I can look around.
There's close to no one out here
Perfect.
I get down on my knees and start to unzip his pants
I look up at him "u want head?"
He looks at me with a slight smirk
"Go ahead"

§————————————————————————————————§