The Spider-Man of 2099

It was about nighttime in the 2099 dimension and the sun was about to set in the city and Miguel o hara was swinging through the city

 It was about nighttime in the 2099 dimension and the sun was about to set in the city and Miguel o hara was swinging through the city. He was almost done with his nightly routine he swung with grace until a loud explosion interrupted his good mood. He did a cart wheel-like flip in the air and shot a web to a close building and he swung down to the scene. Doctor octopus was on the prowl again she broke into another Stark tech lab. Spider-Man swung down and when he landed he automatically started with some witty banter.

Spider-Man 2099: "So what are you doing here this late at night you know if you want stuff you have to go to the gift shop."

 He remarked as he shot a web at the bag of equipment and he yanked it only to hold it or so he thought. Miguel's Spider-sense was then triggered when he looked down and he looked inside the bag only to see it had bricks inside of it. He then looked up and Doctor octopus clicked a button on the detonator she was holding and shocked Miguel so bad it knocked him back into a mailbox and into a side of a car. The car took a lot of damage from Miguel's body making an impact on it.

 Miguel looked up only to have one of her tentacles wrapped around his waist and his face and he tried to fight it off but she tossed him again into a building. The glass shattered and Miguel hit some tables and chairs as he fell limp to the ground. She smirked behind the goggles and she rushed off to try to get out of reach of Miguel and back to her lab as she had this equipment ready to run tests on Aaron who was dragged from his world and into this one. In the building Miguel regained consciousness and he looked around confused until he remembered what his mission was he tapped his wrist he pulled up the suit log and he tapped the white one and with that tap, his whole body was now covered in the white upgraded suit. With a rush of excitement he ran out of the building, he then leaped into the air, and Doctor octopus turned around her eyes went wide behind the set of goggles and she got a little angry. Miguel tackled her onto the rooftop and they both fell to the ground. She wrapped her tentacles around Miguel again but she tapped a thing on her wrist all the way to max and she wrapped Spider man tightly.

 Spider-Man held his arms out as if reaching for help and he was about to pass out but he remembered he installed a shock system into his white suit

 Spider-Man held his arms out as if reaching for help and he was about to pass out but he remembered he installed a shock system into his white suit. He then turned it on and touched her on the arm which shocked her so much she screamed and released Miguel from her grasp Miguel gripped his throat and winced. She angrily squinted at him and her suit made a purple and gold bomb appear and she said.

Doctor octopus: "Well this was fun catch you next time you raging idiot."

 She said as she threw the bomb at the ground right next to Miguel and as the bomb ticked he tried to get up quick enough but he couldn't and it blew up in his face making him fly off of the building and letting Doctor Patel escape. In the midst of the smoke from the bomb, Miguel thought to himself as he took off his mask "What are you hiding from me Patel, what are you protecting.