[ 003 ] that's adorable, i'll skydive instead

𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓𝒔
𝐢𝐢𝐢. that's adorable,
i'll skydive instead.

𓆩♡𓆪 ┊DRUIG AND THE OTHERS WERE still processing the given information the films have shown so far

𓆩♡𓆪 ┊DRUIG AND THE OTHERS WERE still processing the given information the films have shown so far. They weren't as confused because they put the pieces together and the events have already happened.

Makkari place a comforting hand on his shoulder knowing that others wouldn't lay a hand on him without getting thrown across the room.

'We'll find her,' Makkari voiced in her head, knowing that Druig didn't feel like talking. 

"What if I can't make her remember me? She seems close with that Loki guy."

"They've been friends since they were children Druig." Kingo chastised, "What happens when she does remember us. We abandoned her."

And then there was that thought as well. 

Thena scowled at Ikaris while summoning her spear and aimed it close to his head. 

"Thena!" Sprite. shouted.

The beautiful blonde woman scowled, "And who's idea was it in the first place to break her heart and put her to sleep until the morning until we all left. Who agreed to the plan," she continued, glaring at Ajak despite the fact that Ajak meant well.

They were trying to save her from the pain of knowing Alora would die someday and she'll remain youthful. 

Ajak gave them a pleading look to understand that she did mean well. She wanted Alora to live a good life and save themselves from the pain of watching her grow old and die. 

They were Eternals and she was a human that didn't deserve to be dragged into their mess with the Deviant life. "I don't regret my actions if it meant her living a life where she'd grow old. We would've held her back from her dreams."

Deep down they all knew she was right. That didn't mean it hurt any less. 

There was a pause of silence until Gilgamesh broke it.

Gilgamesh looked around the room and wore a small smile. "When she remembers I'm going to create the biggest feast."

"Better than Asgard?" Sersei said with a bit of excitement at the thought of Gilgamesh's food. 

"Even better," Gilgamesh vowed and made all sorts of plans in his head about what to make. Thena thought of the idea of possibly getting her a gift. 

Alora waited in Coulson's 1962 Chevrolet corvette that he calls: Lola. 

"He's got good taste in cars," Ajak said in awe, and Sprite and Ikaris exchanged a look as if they knew exactly what to get their mother-figure for Christmas. 

"Why are we just sitting here? Shouldn't we be inside that gym?" Alora wondered eating some pepperoni pizza.

Coulson was chewing on his pizza and tilted his head so he could take another bite, "Fury's trying to convince Captain Rogers. Once he sees you then he'll be on board."