怖いですか?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 4 ━☂

╰──> ˗ˏˋ [❝ 𝐔𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 ❞] ˎˊ˗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊          ┊       ┊     ┊      ┊          ┊

┊          ┊       ┊     ┊    ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊          ┊       ┊     ✫

┊          ┊       ✧ ˚.

┊ ⊹   ✽ ⋆  . ˚

Once (Y/n) stepped through the portal to the Human World, the refreshing and warm blast of air reached his face. Inhaling the sweet aroma of flowers and pine (Y/n) smiled merrily. "Nothing better than the smell of horseshit."

Hearing Millie giggle at his remark (Y/n) smile enlarged—only for him to get drawn down by Blitzø, his thick arm being enclosed around securely by Blitzø's stronger grip. "We'll split up into groups. (Y/n), you're coming with me." Pulling (Y/n) along with him Blitzø was abruptly halted as (Y/n) drew him to his chest, wrapping his arms around him as (Y/n) caressed his cheek.

"Sorry, babe, but I prefer to go with Millie. Haven't been with the gal for a while." Grinning down once more at Millie, (Y/n) hastily let go of Blitzø as he raced towards the demoness, seizing her by the hand as they dashed into the unexplored woods.

"Let's burn some grass!"

"Yeah!"

Watching as his wife and co-worker ran away together into the dark woods Moxxie was about to protest only for the harsh pull from his collar to make him chock back his words as he was dragged across the ground quietly with Blitzø muttering curses under his breath.

Inside of the forest, both (Y/n) and Millie were laughing for who the hell knows what. Grasping her hand (Y/n) let go as he leaned against a tree and drew out his phone, glancing at the time before discerning out that he should go back home soon.