Eyes Wide Open: We Always Payed Attention

I have IMVU and i know how it can be sometimes with drama and stuff. I do not have lot experience with drama around but i only experienced it one time when i was 14 and i was in her room sitting around and spammers came in and said things about Horror and Kayla(eun). My real life friend cause I met her in real life one time when i came to the state and  HorrorRomantic is like going through some things with chick name Kayla because Kayla(eun) is like bothering Horror when Horror is a minor 17 and Kayla 29. Then there is spammers who spam info abt Kayla(eun) and Horror thinks Kayla and her friend Jenn is part of the spammers and doing this for attention. Kayla and the chick name Jenn was like caught lying numerous of times and also continues to this day because something is wrong with them. They can't stop lying on Horror for whatever reason. They saying Horror has significant other who message them, saying Horror has brother who message them, and they saying Horror has fanfiction account but none of it is true and the lies told is what causing all the drama. I see people arguing back and forth on posts because of this very issue.

Horror kicked Kayla(eun) out of her IMVU roleplay agency because Kayla and girl name Sam talked behind her back. Then she blocked her. Horror has Kayla blocked on wattpad and that is proven because Kayla admitted that she tried going on Horror page and could not because she is blocked. As you can see Horror wants nothing to do with Kayla and Kayla and her friend Jennifer continues to tells lies for their benefit and personal gain.

Jennifer is lying and saying she got permission from a mod to have her book up. There is no mods on wattpad only ambassadors and no one needs permission to post a book as long as it meets wattpad criteria. What Jennifer said is nothing but lies that makes no sense. Horror had her bullying story up that tells what is happening with the drama online since 2018 and Kayla(eun) and her friend Jennifer started theres just last year. Horror NEVER asked for permission and neither has any of Horror friends. Jennifer is talking bunch of bullshit lies to be honest.

Jennifer thinks people are afraid of her when no one is and we think she full of crap to the point of not even wasting our words going back and forth with her cause everything she mostly says is bullshit. That sounds mean but its actually true because Jennifer was caught too many times lying because she is desperate to look innocent when that aint working.

Jennifer lied and said she working something out with Horror people but in reality she aint doing nothing like that because she blocked the people and they blocked her and then Jennifer tags them in a post on her wall. When she knows they can't see anything because when both parties block you no one can see any tags. Soo Jennifer is full of crap and petty ASF

If Jennifer really was trying to work things out then she would message Horror because this drama is mostly Horror and Kayla(eun) NOT Jennifer but nah Jennifer wants to pretend she really in it very much. Yeah she gets spammed but when they spam they just spamming about Kayla(eun) and Horror and the hatepage the spammers link is a website abt Kayla(eun) and Horror. Honestly Jennifer is not in this mess really much at all LOL

Jennifer told Horror to come and get her drama in a post on wattpad years ago on her old account before Jennifer was banned for trying to blame everything on a perosn name swirlypop when swirlypop was not around when none of the drama between Horror and Kayla started. I dont know what is wrong Jennifer but she acting weird and saying stupid stuff cause she doing nothing but blaming things on people she dont even know and its the desperation that is getting to her.

Jenn is mentally challenged and I and others can see that. She doesn't understand anything going on and she thinks all the things shes done and had been caught doing wasn't documented or remembered. 

Kayla(eun) admitted years ago on IMVU that her friend pretended to be another person of the other gender to get information. The proof >.>

So now you can see why Horror blaming Kayla for the spammers cause Kayla known to have her friends pretend to be other people and she admitted to doing so

So now you can see why Horror blaming Kayla for the spammers cause Kayla known to have her friends pretend to be other people and she admitted to doing so. This is the truth with proofs.

Horror has folder of all the harassers from 2016 with proofs of everything that take place years ago from IMVU where the drama started. The proof >.>

So now you can see why Horror has her story

So now you can see why Horror has her story. She do not want to be bothered by these 30 year old women and it is not right they bothering 17 year old like this cause if it me i be scared and creeped out too

All Kayla and her REAL life buddies do is create fake accounts and bother people to gain attention and reaction. All of it is fake and attention game that Kayla and Jennifer likes to play. Both of them had been caught in their scandals multiple of times and they are mad but its all on them at the end of the day. 

Another thing Kayla(eun) hired hacker name seventeen on imvu and her hacker did nothing but harass multiple people including Horror. Kayla hacker later exposed her and said she went on camera in her panties to get him to help her. Kayla said she was fully clothed when she was on camera years ago on wattpad and now today she not even talking about him because she cant deny the fact. And there is evidence to back it up of Kayla(eun) and seventeen talking about hackers and how to handle things. Kayla is not denying her involvement with seventeen to this day :)