1

Before this story starts I would just like to say that there will be swearing, mention of abuse, abusive house hold and self harm. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! 

Y/n's Pov

"Y/n get up," my mother says, "Nooooooo," I reply "Y/n come on you need to get up" she said "Five more minutes," I say pulling the covers over my head. "Ok you asked for this," she sighs and I feel my bed get lighter 'Yay I can sleep' I thought. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt something heavy land on me, "Owwwwwww," I say trying to pull the covers off my head but failing, "You gonna get up now?" My mother asks "Yes," I say quickly. 

I hear her chuckle then her standing up. I pull the covers off and see her in her costume "Aren't you suppose to be at work already?" I ask sitting up, "Yes but I've decided to bring you with so come on get ready," she says picking me up off my bed and placing me on the ground. "What do you mean that I'm going with you I'm to old for that place," I say sitting back on my bed, "I mean you coming with me so come on get ready and let's go," she says picking me up off of my bed again and setting me on the ground. "Ok then, what should I wear," I ask "I don't know wear what you want Little Bird," she says leaving my room.

(This is what you're wearing i'll give you options sorry if you don't like the style)

A little back story, my mother knew I existed and told me why she gave me up for adoption and I forgave her, so she took me in but she didn't have anywhere for me to stay except the basement

A little back story, my mother knew I existed and told me why she gave me up for adoption and I forgave her, so she took me in but she didn't have anywhere for me to stay except the basement. So after awhile of working/renovating the basement turned into my room. But before any of that I was with my adopted father, I hated it.  He would beat me till I would pass out or till he was satisfied.

Eventually the neighbors found out what he was doing to me and they called the cops, but before they got there I ran away. After I ran away I had no where to go and no money, so I began pick pocketing. I was 14 at the time and well, for a 14 year old it's not the best choice to make. Around a year of still pick pocketing I got caught and put in a holding cell till I was questioned, the first question the officer asked was "Why are you doing this," so I told him everything that led me up to this.

Once he was done questioning me he put me back into the cell. Before the officer left he asked "If there was anyone that they could contact," and I said "No,". He asked me "Why," so I said "Because my dad was a piece of shit and I have no friends because I was home schooled,".  He then said "What about your mother," I replied with "Don't know she gave me up for adoption after I was born," he then said "What if I told you that we can contact you're mother," "You can do that?" I ask "Yes all we have to do is contact the orphanage and find you're mother,". And that's exactly what he did, next thing you know i'm moving in with her. 

Hello I hope you enjoyed the first part of my new story and the last 3 paragraphs just so you know more about Y/n's past and what she's been through. :) - Angel kitty