13

Y/n's pov

After getting all of my things packed I head upstairs and see Freddy and Monty standing there waiting for me. "You ready kid?" Monty asks me, "Yeah, I guess," I say looking down at my feet. "Hey! Why the sad face?" Freddy asks putting his hand on my shoulder, "I just wish my mom would tell me if she was leaving or not," I say while still looking down. Freddy and Monty just look at each other and Freddy looks back at me and goes to say something but Monty quickly football tackles him and they go flying down the stairs. As they're falling down the stairs I can hear Monty saying things like fuck, shit and bitch, while Freddy is saying fiddlesticks, shoot and buttertart.

I watch as they hit the floor, while also hearing a loud THUMP. Instead of helping or asking if they're ok I burst out laughing while my two uncles struggled to get up. While I'm laughing my ass off I hear Monty yell "Shut the fuck up kid or I'll throw you down the steps at the Mega Pizzaplex!". After I hear him say that I also hear the door open and stop laughing when I hear someone say "Freddy? Monty?".

Totally change the story up. The reason is because I found that I was dragging the story on and on, so I thought why not change it. Anyway, they have finally met.- Angel Kitty