Part 25

You feel your eyes began to open before getting up. You sigh before remembering what Gaster had told you. You start to get ready and pack a small bag with you with food, Medkit, and clothes, along with water ofcourse. You slip the bag to your right shoulder before heading down to the kitchen. You prepared a little meal incase Error came back or if any really came to your house. You wrote down a small little note before leaving placing the food in the fridge so it doesn't really get all moldy and gross. You sigh as you hear a portal open inside the house, You quickly make a portal before jumping into it, wondering where Gaster wanted you to go first.

?? Pov

My team and I quickly looked around the place where I had found a strange person. Looking around it seemed abandoned. Dream looked around before sighing looking at me shaking my head. I sigh before looking around to the possible new threat we have at hand. "Hey come have a look!" Blue and I quickly heard what is supposed to be a note on the counter.

'Hello Error or whoever reads this-.. you're probably wondering why I'm not even there to begin with. Well I'm going out for a while and probably won't be back until a while. I need to restore the balance as this universe might fall apart without it. Ink I know you might not like it and yes I know you're reading this. Stop creating and start protecting or else I'll have to find a way to get rid of the power of creation and destruction. Now, I'll need to find a way to cure night- since it's the only way to restore half of the other balance. Anyway if you're hungry I made tacos, the first meal error and ink ever tried from me. So enjoy it.

Ps

Please send some food down to horror once in a while.

Signed (y/n)

Dream reads before looking at me. I just shrug not really remembering anything but the name seem familiar to me. Dream looks around before pulling out the tacos. "Well it would be a shame if they went bad so why not eat them up." We all nod before blue sets the table, dream smiles a bit, not really sure why but he did. The rest of it was just blue basically saying how good it was making both of us nod. 

Dream smiles. Before getting up and start to look around as well as blue and me following along, before dream finds something. Three rooms. The bright and colorful door was filled to the brim with stuff Like how I like my things. But the other black door. It felt empty and cold, absolutely nothing was there. I quickly got followed by Blue and dream. We all walk towards the last door and open it. The room was half empty and half filled with stuff. "This must be (Y/N)'s room." Blue gasps before looking around. I look around nothing really out of place I was about to leave before seeing a journal. I call the others before opening it.

Entry number 3

It's raining much like the day my parents die. Clay has been distant and hella protective for all of us. Seems like my birthday will never be the same as my 14th birthday. Everything has changed.

The others seemed to sympathize with the person. I turn to another random page.

Entry number 34

The new place I'm staying at doesn't seem too bad but.. I haven't spoken for a couple of months by now. This family seems off but who am I to judge. I just hope I find my brothers soon. I wonder what they're doing now. Hopefully better than me. I just hope Rusher doesn't fall into the deep. I miss him.

The others seemed a bit off put before shrugging it off. A faint frown appears on my face as I quickly turn to another page.

'Entry number 145

Today I finally was out of the hell hole I was put through for half of this year. I was right. They were just using me. They only wanted to seem normal. They were never good people. They hurt me. At Least I met a few friends online to keep pushing me forward. Still no sign of my brothers. I still have hope to find them.'

The other gasped as I read it this time. Changing the page to farther ahead another random page

'Entry number 367

Another suicide attempt. Failed. Eh. No one really cares. Well except for Mrs. Smith and probably my brothers if they found out. Anyways Mrs. Smith said she would take me to my 'New' home i'll stay at. I really miss my brothers..'

We all were terrified before quickly skipping ahead a few pages ahead.

'Entry number 398

I Have found My brothers! Well two of them at least. My new Father, Darryl, knew them because they are friends luckily. This the most Happiest moment in a long time. I started talking a while back And I'm happy about it. But I'm still worried about Rusher. Damn I miss the trouble maker..'

I skip it, not really caring about it. Dream seemed sad along with Blue. I could see a couple of tears in their eye sockets. Not sure which emotion it was though.

'Entry number 486

Axel and I had a fight. I ran away. I was going to go back but I'm not sure when. Sans seemed tense during our fight as well.. After all He knew about Finn and Gaster. Axel didn't until yesterday. He seemed upset. He just wanted to see my soul to check if it was okay. BUt he raised and showed signs of aggression. I just ran but I found a small spot filled with animals that liked me. Some skeletons by the names of Ink and Error decided to help me as well today. Gaster had to explain as I had a panic attack. I also met Geno while Gaster talked to the skeles. I just hope they won't hurt me. I still wanna see Rusher again. Damn I really miss him.'

Blue and Dream looked at me confused. I just shrugged not really following what The journal held.

'Entry number 587

Ink left. On my birthday. Another person I damn cared about gone. At Least Error was there. I can't feel any emotion anymore. At Least I won't get hurt anymore..'

I tried to remember who this person was but I couldn't. I sigh before reading another one.

'Entry number 798

Error left to fight Ink. Now he's gone. Hasn't returned for at least 1 month if I'm corrected. At Least Ink and Error trained me in case i needed to fight. I miss my mother hugs. So the Blanket I made so Error, iNk and me had a movie night, I would wrap it around myself for hours now. I damn miss everybody. At Least I have horror as my friend.'

Dream sighs feeling the negativity from just readying that. I just simply close it and place it back on the place I found it. Blue and dream get up as I create a portal to leave. We went back to the headquarters and went our separate ways. But something didn't set right with just leaving. I felt like I needed to get down to the bottom of this. No. I will get to the bottom of this. Even if it means someone has to die..