𝟎 「 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 」 𝟏

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐑, Seraphina Denoire couldn't help the large smile on her face as she rushed towards the car, she'd been counting the days till school started back

"Good morning, my beautiful friend," Seraphina said before pausing and rolling her eyes at Elena, who was in the passenger seat. "and Elena."

It was the first day of their Sophomore year of high school and Bonnie offered to give her a ride since she doesn't have an actual car of her own.

"Sera, what are you wearing?" Elena asked slowly, as she turned around, looking Seraphina up and down in complete disgust for just about no good reason.

"A biscuit Elena, today I decided to wear a giant biscuit." She answered sarcastically before rolling her eyes before she decided to just look out of the window.

∴ ═ ∴ ❈ ∴ ═ ∴
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓

∴ ═ ∴ ❈ ∴ ═ ∴𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓

∴ ═ ∴ ❈ ∴ ═ ∴

As you can see Elena and Seraphina didn't get along -and never would- it all started in third grade, Elena never treated Sera nicely, no matter how much she tried to be friends with Elena.

So somewhere down the line, Sera had given up trying to be friends with that annoying and ignorant girl, the two quickly settling with being frenemies.

They'd tolerate each other when they had to due to them being in the same friend group, but other than that the two would never really rely on each other.

"Your skirt is so short, it shows all of your ass," Elena said continuing to look her up and down, before turning back in her seat. "I could never wear something that revealing."

"Elena," Bonnie said sternly as she lightly popped the girl's arm and stuck up for Seraphina, who looked ready to spew some colorful words. "she looks fine."

Bonnie was always the one to stick up for her, but Caroline kinda gave up being mean to the girl after she brought Caroline a designer handbag for her 15th birthday.

"Whatever." Elena huffed sitting back in her seat an awkward silence filling the car as Bonnie drove.

After sitting in silence for a moment Seraphina couldn't take it anymore as she let out a loud groan, she was never one to like awkward silence.

"So anything new happens to you Bon-Bon?" Seraphina asked tired of the awkward silence between them, plus she couldn't care less about Elena's life.

"Oh, Grams is telling me I'm psychic," Bonnie said smiling at both of them, as she kept glancing from the road to their faces, waiting for reactions. "our ancestors were from Salem, witches and all that, I know, crazy, but she's going on and on about it, and I'm like, put this woman in a home already!"