Shower Sex

"Today was so stressful!" you groaned, walking into your apartment with your friend, Jessica.

"It wasn't SO bad. I mean, yeah, guess your classes are absolutely terrible but I really like my classes." she replied, putting the keys on the table and her bookbag by the door. She plopped down on the sofa and decided to see what was on.

"Don't you have homework?" you asked, sitting next to her and taking out your homework.

"No, my teacher gives us homework when we actually learn something instead of him explaining how this works and that works. Like, when we write notes and not when like he just talks about it. You know?" she said, looking at you.

"No, because that bitch keeps giving us homework and expecting us to know every little question like, excuse me, maybe I didn't understand this but I don't have enough time to ask her another question because her next class is RIGHT AFTER my class like what the absolute fuck?!" you ranted, waving your pencil with every word until it flew outta your hand and out the window. "Oops."

"Nice going. Use my pencil AND DON'T YOU DARE THROW IT OFF THE DAMN BALCONY!" Jessica said, glaring at you and resuming her search for something good. "Ooh! Family Feud is on, and Idiot Test is on next!" (I love game shows ~)

"I'll be our room." you said, grabbing your work and heading towards the shared bedroom. Together, you and Jessica only had enough money for one bed, so you share the bed even though Jessica's always falling asleep on the sofa so it's basically your room. You looked at your homework and decided to get working.

-skip an hour-

"Finally done!" you said, stretching. You answered all the questions and made sure you did exactly what she wanted you to do. You were about to crash right then and there until your phone rang, startling you. You checked the phone to see it was your boyfriend, Matthew. "Hello? ~"

"Hey, uh, (Name), did you understand what Mrs. Butcher was talking about today?"

"Yes, sweetie~ Did you call me to ask if I could help you?" you asked. You couldn't help but smile. Your boyfriend was so cute.

"Um, yeah... Is it okay if I come over?"

"Sure thing, sweetie! Jessica's asleep and you know she won't wake up until she's ready." you said. It's true. She slept through a hurricane last year.

"Okay, I'll be over in half an hour. Love you." Matthew said.

"Love you, too!" you replied, hanging up. You loved your boyfriend, really, but your relationship with him was going nowhere. You were thinking about breaking it off but when you asked Jessica what you should do, she choked on her coffee and slapped you, saying how he was a good catch and not to let him back into the ocean. You sighed and got up, deciding to take a quick shower since you didn't wanna smell like shit when Matthew came over. You figured you could take a shower within the 15-20 minute range and Matthew would be here after you're done. You went into the bathroom and shut the door (not locking it since it was only you and Jessica there). You turned on the water and started stripping. Once your panties and bra were off, you turned on the shower head and got in, closing the curtain. The hot water against your bare skin was amazing, you didn't wanna get out. Obviously you spent too much time in there, because next thing you know, the bathroom door was opening.

"(Name)?"

"Matthew?" you responded, covering your breasts (something you did when someone else was in the bathroom with you). Why the hell was he in the bathroom? Can't he just fucking wait? While you were waiting for an answer or an explanation and lost in your thoughts, you failed to hear the sound of clothes rustling as Matthew undressed himself. He was tired of having your relationship with him go nowhere, so he wanted to spike it up instead of just breaking it off without knowing if something really WAS there. You were still in your thoughts when he pulled back the curtain and climbed in the shower, butt-naked. Your face was hot and as red as the blood in your veins. "What the fuck are you doing?"