No sleep (Fluff + Angst)

Background: You and Bruno have recently just got married and are looking for a  house in Encanto where you two will grow old together. You have been pretty mellow about the whole moving situation but your new husband on the other hand was not. Bruno was lacking sleep he would only sleep an hour then get right back to stressing out. 

You woke up to the sound of Bruno pacing back and forth with a cup of coffee in his hands "Bruno?" You ask in a groggy voice eyes squinted. Bruno jolts "Oh! oh! your up,sorry did I wake you how are you,hey did you get enough sleep Y/N!?" Bruno rambled "I did get enough sleep, I should be asking you that question Bruno." You said sternly "Wha-what? me? yeah i've been sleeping fine." He said gripping his coffee cup tightly. You raise an eyebrow at him. "Bruno you have to stop stressing out so much" You say  with a sad tone "Y'know I'm really  worried about you Bruno you did this before our wedding and now you won't sleep again because the moving.." You say. "I-I know Y/N please forgive me..I'm just so stressed out what if we can't find a home in Encanto what if we have to move to a different country!" Bruno says tugging on his hair. "Don't be stupid Bruno."  You said rolling your eyes "Here why don't we take a little nap-" You started to suggest but Burno cuts you off "No! I'm fine! there's stuff to pack! I will not sit here and let you do all the work that's...that's unacceptable!" Bruno argues. Bruno  then takes a huge chug of his coffee before he pours himself a refill and gets to work ignoring your sleep  suggestions. "Bruno please-" You beg. "NO!" Bruno shouts rushing around the house putting things in boxes. You slightly jump back startled that Bruno had just yelled at you. Bruno notices your flinch and sets down his cup of coffee and rushes over to you and grabs your shoulders "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell" He starts explaining scared. You use the situation in order to get him to sleep. You turn away from Bruno and cross your arms. Bruno gets teary eyed (he's very emotional when he's tired" He tries to step into your vision but you keep turning away from him. Bruno's lip quivers as a few tears form in his eye. "I will only forgive you IF." You start explaining as you face him. Bruno's lip continues to tremble and quiver as the tears build up. "You go to sleep!" You demand "O-okay" Bruno stammers choking on tears. Bruno shuffles away but before he goes you give him a kiss on the cheek and wipe his tears. "I love you~" You say. "I love you to Y/N" Bruno says tiredly and stumbles off to bed.