2

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 8:27 ᴘᴍ

i woke up from my nap from the sound of my alarm ringing

i woke up from my nap from the sound of my alarm ringing. i got up quickly to turn that shit off and grabbed my outfit and clothes for tonight.

i assumed i wouldn't be home until tomorrow morning and incase i stay the night with my friend stephanie. i'll jus put some more stuff in my stripper bag.

i hopped out the shower and wrapped a towel around me as i sat at my vanity to lotion up.

i sprayed perfume on my bare torso and shoulders then finished putting on lotion.

i brushed my teeth one last time before putting my stuff and my stripper outfit on underneath.

━━━━━

i got in the car and started to head to the club since its half an hour away and i have to be there until 4 am.

i glanced over at my watch checking the time seeing its just now turning 9:15 which is good, i was almost there thank god.

━━━━━

when i got in there i saw hella security guards meaning the legacy guy was probably already there.

i walked into the dressing room seeing my friend, stephanie.

"omgg we didn't think you were gonna come!" she said hugging me.

"yk i had too." i said laughing and hugging her back.

i sat down my bag on the counter and unwrapped my hair from the scarf it was in and i fixed my makeup then took off my sneakers and changed into my stripper clothes.

i then slipped on my heels then i went to the bar and took a couple shots of patron to get me in the mood.

i walked around and headed to the vip section and saw izaak from the hair store. he quickly saw me so i looked away, acting like ian see him.

"ay!" i heard him shout towards my direction. i turned around and he motioned me to come here. i strutted his way seeing him drinking some hennessy.

"ou stalker hair store boy, i like it" i said jokingly.

"mane shut up. ian know u was a stripper tho." he said checking me out in my outfit.

"mhm, so watchu doing here? besides stalking me and staring at my titties" i said playfully mugging him.

"come sit" the whole booth was full so he tapped a spot on his lap and i sat down taking the bottle out his hand.